Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Fight club feedback

Hello, I am going to write some points about Fight chat.

Ok we got stats winnings in FC challenges but I don´t like rules how you can challenge other players and % you can win or lose.Also I think only players with big stats will be able to win this competions. I hope classic fight chat will come back where you can win or lose 5-7%. I had an idea of FC where your respect would be shown only from stats. So players could own building and whores(it is not good idea have them while trying hunt in limited raves). You could be able to challenge only players who have difference +-10% of this "pure stats" respect. This accepted challenge would be counted same like red relation assault from raves. There won´t be any points for win and also any rank and rewards. Not everyone is good hunter or have good PC to hunt and would like to measure power with other players. This would be the biggest reward for players in my opinio.

Quote Originally Posted by smithko View Post
    Hello, I am going to write some points about Fight chat.

Ok we got stats winnings in FC challenges but I don´t like rules how you can challenge other players and % you can win or lose.Also I think only players with big stats will be able to win this competions. I hope classic fight chat will come back where you can win or lose 5-7%. I had an idea of FC where your respect would be shown only from stats. So players could own building and whores(it is not good idea have them while trying hunt in limited raves). You could be able to challenge only players who have difference +-10% of this "pure stats" respect. This accepted challenge would be counted same like red relation assault from raves. There won´t be any points for win and also any rank and rewards. Not everyone is good hunter or have good PC to hunt and would like to measure power with other players. This would be the biggest reward for players in my opinio.
    Yes i agree and was more funny, but in the past ppl abuse, too many teams use fight club only for milk accounts.
    At the moment not to happen, the crew not accept an arena like that. With what there is, is better and more fair than before, only won who had more helpers.
    Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER

Teams can milk via gang attacks and this would be counted like assault from rave... If team wants milk then will milk it if there is fight chat or not...

yes they can do it, but if fight club work like in past they use FC to milk accounts again
    CREW MEMBER

That´s why there would be limit that you can challenge others with +- 10% difference in stats...

Quote Originally Posted by smithko View Post
    That´s why there would be limit that you can challenge others with +- 10% difference in stats...
    better 48 real hours between fights with same acc's!
    U are crew talk with planning team!
    CREW MEMBER

I think the most interesting in the fight club is able to challenge various opponents
    and win in several opponents (already arrived at other times to gain over 50 fights in a day, a lot of fun).
    So I think that should change is the punctuation, and disputes between accounts that have each other small
    difference of about (like 20%) and strength would generate more points.