Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up A New TC version!

Hello,
    I have a really good idea that i believe that it will take over and attract players more than the normal TC and classic version too ,
    that version is exactly like beta but without the free credits ofcourse but with same rules , this idea will make TC much comfortable for many many players that wants old tc back but the thing we loved about old tc is rabbits but with the same robs and design and everything of the new TC which is the normal version now [ NON Multi ]
    and i think that this idea is not so risky that it might fail because many ppl already likes to play on beta instead of classic version cuz on beta they can create many accounts and no ban cuz crew won't waste their time taking cases on beta apart from buggers n stuff , anyway we can also start a poll about it and let's see how many will like the idea , i really believe much that players gonna love it so please give a good space for my idea and i know most of tc players and i believe that i got to know many many players closely and i'm pretty sure that they will love it.

Thanks in Advance,
    Maged.

16 views , Any opinions ?? =D

Maged.

Hello, we already gave a chance for it... You can see how many players are interested in playing classic? Let´s move forward TC will never be as it was in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hello, we already gave a chance for it... You can see how many players are interested in playing classic? Let´s move forward TC will never be as it was in the past.
    I don't think u understood my idea , first of all about what u say classic got almost no players and it's nearly dead , and trust me people don't like classic but they'll love just the normal single account tc but with rabbits ability thats all , all i mean is make both exactly the same but normal is with 1 account only , and 2nd version is normal also but rabbits allowance i'd surely play this one if it comes available and many many old players which were used to play with rabbits and never need to ask some jackasses for gang and no saftey at everything and no1 can do robs whenever he needs he must wait ppl to come online n shit , and also all the classic players which are playing cuz they're used to play with multi accounts they will move to that version i'm talking about cuz classic has many disadvantages such as single robs stamina not organized and cash n many things are messed up , and u changed all that cuz it needed to be improved to give the player more fun while playing , so why not change it on classic too like an update for it exactly the same which are on normal version , but just some different rules , If u don't believe in my idea you can start a poll to see if people will like it and play it more than classic or normal and also feedback about it too maybe something that can make it better too.

Thanks in advance,
    Maged.

we dont need another version of tc! We need to keep the current version, but improve what exists and trying to innovate.
    What this game needs is:
    -New Theme background (the current is exceeded, and too dark!)
    -new icons
    -review on basic aspects of the game engine, in order to make it more fair for all players.
    Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER

AGREED,

the classic version is not what it was in 2006,

update it the way the normal version works but still have multis ,

Crew , you see many people play "beta" with multis ? what would hurt in making 1 version like normal with multis for a test run , No credits win just 1-2 trial rounds to see the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by XILONDONIX View Post
    AGREED,

the classic version is not what it was in 2006,

update it the way the normal version works but still have multis ,

Crew , you see many people play "beta" with multis ? what would hurt in making 1 version like normal with multis for a test run , No credits win just 1-2 trial rounds to see the outcome.
    Finally some1 who understands what i'm talking about here !! all u need to do is just remove that classic version because thats not what people loved to play , they all want to play normal version but with multi accounts , it's just as simple as that , and you can make a trial like xilondonix said and i promise that you will be surprised by the number of players which will be attracted to that more than the single account on normal version.

Quote Originally Posted by CoMM4nDo View Post
    Finally some1 who understands what i'm talking about here !! all u need to do is just remove that classic version because thats not what people loved to play , they all want to play normal version but with multi accounts , it's just as simple as that , and you can make a trial like xilondonix said and i promise that you will be surprised by the number of players which will be attracted to that more than the single account on normal version.

i'm a very old player... and i'm comming back to play, but i didn't like this new version with multi accounts, i like the old one, with only 1 account. so i respect ur opinion, but i want they to keep this old version with 1 acc only!