Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb [Suggestion] Trainings without Gang

We need a new way to train and gain stats without needing gang!
    To do so would be necessary to remove trainig levels in gang upgrades, and would be more realistic this new system I have been suggesting and fair to all players with or without gang!

In my opinion, closer to reality is to gain strength or tolerance, or any other kind of stats in training, it would be necessary to buy supplements.

training supplement 'level 1' (+25% stats) unlocked at level 6(capo), price 300.000.000$.
    training supplement 'level 2' (+50% stats) unlocked at level 8(boss), price 750.000.000$.
    training supplement 'level 3' (+100% stats) unlocked at level 10(kingpin), price 2.000.000.000$.
    Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER

Players who don't have a gang can create their own and be the sole member of it. Also, some of the levels require you to have donated to a gang a certain amount of money. So you donate to your own gang - you can pass the levels - you can receive the training bonuses. There's already a way for players without a gang to receive the training bonuses.

yes but you forget one thing... and if the player need to rob in other gang?
    CREW MEMBER

I did not forget that. If he needs to rob in another gang, he then is not without a gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
    I did not forget that. If he needs to rob in another gang, he then is not without a gang.
    and if he wants to rob in virtual gang?! another thing u forget again
    the training must be equal for all, without exception or any restriction.
    Last edited by DevilMasteR; 06-15-2016 at 11:38 PM.
    CREW MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMasteR View Post
    and if he wants to rob in virtual gang?! another thing u forget again
    the training must be equal for all, without exception or any restriction.

I think the way to solve this, because i´ve been thinking too, is to let the lider of the gang exit and enter the gang without loosing lidership like a trusted member, because for the gang stay alive it must be one member in it.

this way u can donate to your gang even u want to play alone.
    Last edited by az0man0; 06-16-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Hi guys,
    Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    I think the way to solve this, because i´ve been thinking too, is to let the lider of the gang exit and enter the gang without loosing lidership like a trusted member, because for the gang stay alive it must be one member in it.

this way u can donate to your gang even u want to play alone.
    SO EVERYONE WILL DONATE TO HIS GANG ONLY XD
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by IDaRBaKa View Post
    Hi guys,

SO EVERYONE WILL DONATE TO HIS GANG ONLY XD
    If u think so that will hapen, it obvious they will only spend it in upgrading trainning skill, others upgrades are no usefull alone.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMasteR View Post
    We need a new way to train and gain stats without needing gang!
    To do so would be necessary to remove trainig levels in gang upgrades, and would be more realistic this new system I have been suggesting and fair to all players with or without gang!

In my opinion, closer to reality is to gain strength or tolerance, or any other kind of stats in training, it would be necessary to buy supplements.

training supplement 'level 1' (+25% stats) unlocked at level 6(capo), price 300.000.000$.
    training supplement 'level 2' (+50% stats) unlocked at level 8(boss), price 750.000.000$.
    training supplement 'level 3' (+100% stats) unlocked at level 10(kingpin), price 2.000.000.000$.
    I have some questions ... To who they have to pay these amounts in order to unlock the bonuses ? and in the event that they actually join and start training in a gang will they get that bonus as well , or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I have some questions ... To who they have to pay these amounts in order to unlock the bonuses ? and in the event that they actually join and start training in a gang will they get that bonus as well , or not?
    not, my suggestion is to remove these upgrades in the gang and use a system that said. it is more realistic and fair to all players. And not depended on the gang levels, only to have supplements that provides more stats gains in training them.
    some players can not find gang to train, for several reasons, either not trust the leaders of the gangs, or have their own gang to train ... but if you need to robl either in normal or virtual gang, and not have a friend who can pass the leadership, how to do? will lose the money invested in training upgrades to your own gang and the training bonus.
    CREW MEMBER