Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Single Robberies are a joke

Please do something about single robberies - with 98-99% I went to jail several times in a row. So, where are the odds!?! Why do you keep this percentage if anyway we'll go to jail? Please take a look at it because it's annoying and not ok or just say "You can only do it if 100% chances".
    Thanks

Hi muguru! As the percentage says itself, in 99% you have 1% risk of going to jail! Keep it simple and safe and do it with 100% only Im sure your problems will be over.

As Flavio explained to you if you do them when you are are 98 or 99% you will go to jail especially when you are performing high risk robberies

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    As Flavio explained to you if you do them when you are are 98 or 99% you will go to jail especially when you are performing high risk robberies
    Thanks for the replies but I had 99% chances for success and 20% less chances to be caught from qualification points BUT I was still caught 3 times in a row. In my mathematics, from that 1% I had 20% already gained by points = 0.80% chances to be caught but still 3 times in a row. Can you explain that?
    Thanks

wait those 20 % from skill points you mean ? That only helps you when you do single assaults. Are you sure you read well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    wait those 20 % from skill points you mean ? That only helps you when you do single assaults. Are you sure you read well ?
    Positive.
    Anyway, I got the point - it is what it is and we'll do it like that.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Muguru View Post
    Positive.
    Anyway, I got the point - it is what it is and we'll do it like that.
    Regards
    In TC we never deal with the problems with such sentence. If there is a problem we are here to fix it but this is not really a problem hope that you understand this.
    If you need any further help dont hesitate to write us.