Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default free dice roll weekend event

The next time you mods are going to make event, pls make the prize VERY ****ING CLEAR explained...
    free 12 creds and free 2x "6creds dice rolls" are totally different
    Free 12 creds means 12 creds are sent to ppl account directly
    Free 2x "6creds dice rolls" means people can have 2 times 6creds dice rolls for free, so it should be given as free dice rolls, and so people can do 5 dice rolls during that bonus period(1 free 4cr daily, 2 daily payable, and 2 "bonus" 6creds dice rolls )

i can buy creds as many as i want, i dont need your 12cr gift, i want what i was supposed to get,
    next time just say you will give 12 creds instead of giving false hope like saying bullshit 2x 6creds dice rolls, you never know how it feels having extra dice rolls when you play for top

Quote Originally Posted by EAS View Post
    The next time you mods are going to make event, pls make the prize VERY ****ING CLEAR explained...
    free 12 creds and free 2x "6creds dice rolls" are totally different
    Free 12 creds means 12 creds are sent to ppl account directly
    Free 2x "6creds dice rolls" means people can have 2 times 6creds dice rolls for free, so it should be given as free dice rolls, and so people can do 5 dice rolls during that bonus period(1 free 4cr daily, 2 daily payable, and 2 "bonus" 6creds dice rolls )

i can buy creds as many as i want, i dont need your 12cr gift, i want what i was supposed to get,
    next time just say you will give 12 creds instead of giving false hope like saying bullshit 2x 6creds dice rolls, you never know how it feels having extra dice rolls when you play for top
    First of all not all are as lucky as you to buy as many credits as they want , second of all you are the only one that:
    1 Does't understand what FREE ROLLS means
    2 Doesn't know how Rolls work

Now If i say EXTRA ROLLS than you are correct . Extra and Free are 2 different words in English with 2 different meanings so please show me where we said EXTRA and I will agree with you totally .

why dont you say "WE WILL GIVE YOU 12 CREDS AND YOU CAN USE IT FOR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT MAYBE DICE ROLLS OR SOME SHIT" in first place
    easier, and noone will ever claim anything about this, or said sorry for the very least, you always seeks for justification for yourself
    i know you are the kind of dck guy bebynho stop acting like god in this game, you are nothing than pawns
    lmao, never admit mistakes only want win ...
    people like you should never be mods ..

I think you have a big problem , since you are the only person that didn't understand what the promotion was about . Now thanks for your feedback and this topic is closed and we didn't win anything by creating this promotion. And I have to say I do have a limit and you are very close to it.