Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Assault & Gang Assault issues.. PLZ HELP!

This is my second round playing this game after many many years, and i find the whole assault and gang system very confusing.. I've looked for help and read other threads, asked other players, but i still need help, we all do actually..

Ill starts with the assault/ nightclub issues..

- my relationship icon turns red without me even entering a nightclub..
    - i meet someone in a club, but i cant find him in the assault screen..
    - i get assaulted as soon as i step in a nightclub although there was nobody inside..
    - and finally, i was in my nightclub, got assaulted (tho i alone), got private care, had a face surgery, yet i was assaulted again without returning to the club.. Shits frustrating!!

Second, the gang/ gang assault issue
    Me and my gang, we get assaulted for "stats", yet i dont go to the hospital, so in a three minute span, I literally lose thousands of stats, i dont know what's happening, and the only option i have is to leave the gang..

I know its a strategy game, and um not askin for strategies, i just need to know how it works, and i cant find any decent indepth explanations..

Hey there,

- if your friends icon turns into red without meeting anyone in raves just perform a plastic surgery,
    - if you met someone in the nightclub and didn't see him in the assault that's mean he is faster than you and made a plastic surgery before you join the assault page,
    - nobody can assaulted you without meeting him in the nightclubs that probably happened faster and you couldn't see him,
    and finally about the gang assault that you got , this happened because you was had a spy inside the gang that sold you to other players.

for more explanations or other questions add me skype; [email protected]
    Best Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by mosallam View Post
    This is my second round playing this game after many many years, and i find the whole assault and gang system very confusing.. I've looked for help and read other threads, asked other players, but i still need help, we all do actually..

Ill starts with the assault/ nightclub issues..

- my relationship icon turns red without me even entering a nightclub..
    - i meet someone in a club, but i cant find him in the assault screen..
    - i get assaulted as soon as i step in a nightclub although there was nobody inside..
    - and finally, i was in my nightclub, got assaulted (tho i alone), got private care, had a face surgery, yet i was assaulted again without returning to the club.. Shits frustrating!!

Second, the gang/ gang assault issue
    Me and my gang, we get assaulted for "stats", yet i dont go to the hospital, so in a three minute span, I literally lose thousands of stats, i dont know what's happening, and the only option i have is to leave the gang..

I know its a strategy game, and um not askin for strategies, i just need to know how it works, and i cant find any decent indepth explanations..
    Hi mosallam, in single assaults its impossible without red relation (if it happens that you should write down the attacker's ID and report) you be attacked by other players. If you meet any player in Night life you have 10 seconds to attack, red relations have a 10 seconds of duration. About Face face surgery, if the atacker is a fast guy doing the attack and you slow, face surgery will not help you. Instead surgery take alot drugs to get Overdose!

About gang assaults, My tip to you is, where it is not active gang, that is gang robs. Leave the gang! Just one of the gang members, is found at a rave to be attacked by another gang. In this particular case, the member who was attacked in gang, probably a friend ('SPY')of the gang who attacked your gang. And yes the only option you have is leave the gang!
    Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMasteR View Post
    you have 10 seconds to attack
    Thanks, that was very helpful.. But i have a couple more questions..

If i only have 10 seconds after i meet someone to attack or preform a surgery, then how can i check first if um stronger than the other guy? Or is it pure luck?

And is it possible that the friends icon turns red without meeting anyone? I think that happens frequently

Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by mosallam View Post
    Thanks, that was very helpful.. But i have a couple more questions..

If i only have 10 seconds after i meet someone to attack or preform a surgery, then how can i check first if um stronger than the other guy? Or is it pure luck?

And is it possible that the friends icon turns red without meeting anyone? I think that happens frequently
    You need to be fast, and of course you must have attention when entering a player in rave, if he have respect near your, you can try.
    Anyway respect sometimes dont tell anything, be careful. My tip is, enable the sound alert in your profile setup, will more than visual alert!

Its impossible, any player need a red relation to attack or be attacked by others. Use sound alert its more fast than visual alert!
    CREW MEMBER

I'll tell you whats really going on. Moderators are turning a blind eye on these "top hunters". Most of them use various assault scripts, which allow them to assault you in super-human like speeds, that's why you don't even see anyone in the club and still get red relations when you leave, the scripts are that fast. Polish and Brazillian forums are full of these scripts. It's funny cause the mods are still trying to justify these people saying shit like "they are that fast". Get the **** outta here.
    Last edited by Future; 08-06-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I'll tell you whats really going on. Moderators are turning a blind eye on these "top hunters". Most of them use various assault scripts, which allow then to assault you in super-human like speeds, that's why you don't even see anyone in the club and still get red relations when you leave, the scripts are that fasts. Polish and Brazillian forums are full of these scripts. It's funny cause the mods are still trying to justify these people saying shit like "they are that fast". Get the **** outta here.
    Hello, if you think that someone is cheating please do not hesitate to make a ticket to our support center at support.thecrims.com section abuse-reports only.

Have a wonderful day.
    CREW MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I'll tell you whats really going on. Moderators are turning a blind eye on these "top hunters". Most of them use various assault scripts, which allow then to assault you in super-human like speeds, that's why you don't even see anyone in the club and still get red relations when you leave, the scripts are that fasts. Polish and Brazillian forums are full of these scripts. It's funny cause the mods are still trying to justify these people saying shit like "they are that fast". Get the **** outta here.
    Before you come and state that we actually do not do our job because..... well i dont know why ... you should know that most of those so called hunters were banned at least 2 times for using scripts in the past . SO nobody is closing any eyes here. What happens is ...well they get better scripts that are harder to detect or they are just that good. Hunting is not for everyone you need skill and practice that is the truth . Not all of them use scripts.
    Btw we do ban per round about 50 or more accounts for macro.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 08-06-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Before you come and state that we actually do not do our job because..... well i dont know why ... you should know that most of those so called hunters were banned at least 2 times for using scripts in the past . SO nobody is closing any eyes here. What happens is ...well they get better scripts that are harder to detect or they are just that good. Hunting is not for everyone you need skill and practice that is the truth . Not all of them use scripts.
    Btw we do ban per round about 50 or more accounts for macro.
    Your arguments are cheap and stupid, which proves that I'm right about you not doing your job. You say your eyes aren't closed, but the killers top list is littered with script and bot users. And why do you need to "detect" a script user when it is blatantly obvious that the person is using them?