Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I'll tell you whats really going on. Moderators are turning a blind eye on these "top hunters". Most of them use various assault scripts, which allow then to assault you in super-human like speeds, that's why you don't even see anyone in the club and still get red relations when you leave, the scripts are that fasts. Polish and Brazillian forums are full of these scripts. It's funny cause the mods are still trying to justify these people saying shit like "they are that fast". Get the **** outta here.
    Before you come and state that we actually do not do our job because..... well i dont know why ... you should know that most of those so called hunters were banned at least 2 times for using scripts in the past . SO nobody is closing any eyes here. What happens is ...well they get better scripts that are harder to detect or they are just that good. Hunting is not for everyone you need skill and practice that is the truth . Not all of them use scripts.
    Btw we do ban per round about 50 or more accounts for macro.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 08-06-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Before you come and state that we actually do not do our job because..... well i dont know why ... you should know that most of those so called hunters were banned at least 2 times for using scripts in the past . SO nobody is closing any eyes here. What happens is ...well they get better scripts that are harder to detect or they are just that good. Hunting is not for everyone you need skill and practice that is the truth . Not all of them use scripts.
    Btw we do ban per round about 50 or more accounts for macro.
    Your arguments are cheap and stupid, which proves that I'm right about you not doing your job. You say your eyes aren't closed, but the killers top list is littered with script and bot users. And why do you need to "detect" a script user when it is blatantly obvious that the person is using them?

Hi, so let me understand, do you want us to ban the top killers without any proof from our panel? Just because "they are botters"? And before calling someone's arguments cheap and stupid please bring your arguments too, it make no sense just to say that someone is stupid but for no reason...... That being said, what you want is us to ban the top killers with no proof from our admin panel. This is not going to happen, not without any proof, just because someone is "obviously" botting. How do you know that player isnt good enough? See you cannot know.

Have a beautiful day.