Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Random event again and again and again. Do you know the meaning?

Hi...

like my past and closed thread, i came here to teach some crew the meannig of RANDOM

RANDOM = odd, unusual, or unexpected

I think u crew are JOKING with us and against the facts there are no argues.

THERE ARE NO RANDOM AT ALL THIS ROUND AND YOU KNOW THAT, 4 TIME IN A ROW AND YOU REALLY WANT US TO BELIEVE?
    Last edited by IDaRBaKa; 08-06-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Hi az0man0,

I want you to understand that we '' All crew members '' don't have any method or options to control these events. These events occurs by the system not by us.
    and please tell me what kind of corruption that you talked about in your last thread ? We are not your enemies or anyone. We are here to help you only please understand that.
    P.S Here you can see past events. http://www.thecrims.com/stats/events
    Best Regards,
    Last edited by IDaRBaKa; 08-06-2016 at 03:44 PM.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by IDaRBaKa View Post
    Hi az0man0,

I want you to understand that we '' All crew members '' don't have any method or options to control these events. These events occurs by the system not by us.
    and please tell me what kind of corruption that you talked about in your last thread ? We are not your enemies or anyone. We are here to help you only please understand that.
    P.S Here you can see past events. http://www.thecrims.com/stats/events
    Best Regards,
    Hi,

In first place I want to say that my post is not about the work/persons of the Modaretors, suport team, but to the ones who are in the program process and those whom influence them.

The thing here is how the hell a RANDOM thing allways happens in a specific time of the day every day, useless random.
    Its easy too see that something is not working well.

I hope tomorrow would not happen again.... for our sanaty.

recent changes gave more life to the game dont destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    Hi...

like my past and closed thread, i came here to teach some crew the meannig of RANDOM

RANDOM = odd, unusual, or unexpected

I think u crew are JOKING with us and against the facts there are no argues.

THERE ARE NO RANDOM AT ALL THIS ROUND AND YOU KNOW THAT, 4 TIME IN A ROW AND YOU REALLY WANT US TO BELIEVE?
    Thanks for the english lesson....so now let me ask you . Did you expect that or it was odd , unusual or unexpected ? Btw I totally agree with you , the events were weird but they are random.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 08-06-2016 at 09:00 PM.

i think you have a point az0man0,
    but as you said, event is for those who are online, and if you are not online, its not for you, blame yourself for not online at that time bro

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteIove View Post
    i think you have a point az0man0,
    but as you said, event is for those who are online, and if you are not online, its not for you, blame yourself for not online at that time bro

The "point" is what really matter here "bro"

The time i am online (Free to play) is not RANDOM. You are too young or a fool. lol

if you want best answer, ask memox yourself kiddo, because you will never be happy with these ppl answering, memox runs all, not them

Memox doesn't run the events ...... if someone would be running that it would be me but I do not. Memox writes a code that creates the events just before the start of the round. The sooner you guys understand that the better.
    Now that being said tonight at our meeting we will talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    The "point" is what really matter here "bro"

The time i am online (Free to play) is not RANDOM. You are too young or a fool. lol
    cry more. give memox the times when you're online and for next round I'm sure he'll make the events happen only when you're online. ;]