Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Training system - a little idea

Hi,

i think it would be better like this:

When a player reach the 1 hour training session, the 30 minutes sessions could be removed, and it would be 3 options:

1º complete full training, 100% stats

2º cancel the training before the 30 mins, dont get stats

3º cancel the training after 30 mins, do get 50% of training stats

this way when a gang calls u will cancel and still earn some stats, less text commands (sometimes i click on 30 mins.).
    Last edited by az0man0; 08-31-2016 at 03:05 AM.

I actually like the idea it makes things as you said a little bit simpler ... Although I do like it , it wont be possible to add it for next round. I will keep you posted .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I actually like the idea it makes things as you said a little bit simpler ... Although I do like it , it wont be possible to add it for next round. I will keep you posted .
    hi,

u got the word i was looking for makes things a little simpler

regards

hi bebynho20. here is an idea: in fight club, in 1vs1 round world section, all players should get one point every day they spend in that section. If you start at day 1, at end of day 156 you should have at least 156 points over those 1000 initials. Like it is now, a player can come in at the last 5 days (after his all gang donated stats on him) and take the 200 credits just because he goes 10 or 15 fights. While an older player, who tried all round long from beginning gets nothing. look at what bambaysapphire did and also lxq (or what ever him nick is). they came at the end and .... pol45 for example tried all game from beginning but no luck. also give a smaller credit prize to 2nd and 3rd place. it will make it more interesting

hi bebynho20. here is an idea: at attack section add one more: take down his buildings (or whores). you now have attack 1vs1 or ga. put one more: if you meet one guy in club you can opt for take down his buildings for 4 - 5 days lets say. it will make the game more interesting. Or steal some of his buildings - even more interesting. It like 1v1 but, he will win the fight, either stop his opponent buildings form making drugs for 4 days, either steals let say 20 % of the other players building. the saame can be done with girls.

hi bebynho20. here is an idea: at 1vs1 attacks: after a player wins 5 or 10 attacks IN A ROW can get a small bonus like googles, or steroids or 200 skill. the more fights he wins in a row the bigger the bonus: 1000 skill, etc

hi bebynho20. here is an idea: (for all small players is this idea): allow to all accounts to have a rabbit but in certain conditions: like on classic version it can be made only from the main account and can be only used to hold the gang. that rabbit can be the team leader of the gang so the main account can have a gang to do gym. like now if you get out of your own gang after you raised the gym to level 5-6-7, you loose all the donations and need to donate again to next gang you will create in order to do a bigger gym.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    hi bebynho20. here is an idea: in fight club, in 1vs1 round world section, all players should get one point every day they spend in that section. If you start at day 1, at end of day 156 you should have at least 156 points over those 1000 initials. Like it is now, a player can come in at the last 5 days (after his all gang donated stats on him) and take the 200 credits just because he goes 10 or 15 fights. While an older player, who tried all round long from beginning gets nothing. look at what bambaysapphire did and also lxq (or what ever him nick is). they came at the end and .... pol45 for example tried all game from beginning but no luck. also give a smaller credit prize to 2nd and 3rd place. it will make it more interesting
    Good idea, I guess.

hi bebynho20. here is an idea: at attack section add one more: take down his buildings (or whores). you now have attack 1vs1 or ga. put one more: if you meet one guy in club you can opt for take down his buildings for 4 - 5 days lets say. it will make the game more interesting. Or steal some of his buildings - even more interesting. It like 1v1 but, he will win the fight, either stop his opponent buildings form making drugs for 4 days, either steals let say 20 % of the other players building. the saame can be done with girls.
    This was already once a part of the game. It would be very annoying, if you had to re-buy your buildings just because someone attacked you. (or rather sabotaged you) Not a good idea, imo. Even more so, a top player could be screwed because of this. He places his skillpoints on whores and buys a lot of them, then he redistributes them and you steal his whores? Who would want to play anymore?

hi bebynho20. here is an idea: at 1vs1 attacks: after a player wins 5 or 10 attacks IN A ROW can get a small bonus like googles, or steroids or 200 skill. the more fights he wins in a row the bigger the bonus: 1000 skill, etc
    Is stats not good enough of a bonus for winning fights?

hi bebynho20. here is an idea: (for all small players is this idea): allow to all accounts to have a rabbit but in certain conditions: like on classic version it can be made only from the main account and can be only used to hold the gang. that rabbit can be the team leader of the gang so the main account can have a gang to do gym. like now if you get out of your own gang after you raised the gym to level 5-6-7, you loose all the donations and need to donate again to next gang you will create in order to do a bigger gym.
    Why do you keep saying "hi bebynho20"? Also: no, bad idea. Virtual gangs already exist and are a pretty big competition to actual gangs, this would just make players joining actual gangs that much more unnecessary in many cases. (rabbits would not even be a good solution to this.. just let the leader of a gang with a single member leave it, instead of having to dissolve it - solved).

This was already once a part of the game. It would be very annoying, if you had to re-buy your buildings just because someone attacked you. (or rather sabotaged you) Not a good idea, imo. Even more so, a top player could be screwed because of this. He places his skillpoints on whores and buys a lot of them, then he redistributes them and you steal his whores? Who would want to play anymore?

Is stats not good enough of a bonus for winning fights?
    Why not? my idea will push the players to hunt more. to stay more on. to play more. and maybe the bonus wont be skill but googles, or steroids.

Why do you keep saying "hi bebynho20"? Also: no, bad idea. Virtual gangs already exist and are a pretty big competition to actual gangs, this would just make players joining actual gangs that much more unnecessary in many cases. (rabbits would not even be a good solution to this.. just let the leader of a gang with a single member leave it, instead of having to dissolve it - solved).[/QUOTE]

1. Why not? the way it is now. the one who is top he will always be top. with my idea the game can change in an instant.
    2.Why not? my idea will push the players to hunt more. to stay more on. to play more. and maybe the bonus wont be skill but googles, or steroids or bonus armour or weapon bonus for next 30 min.
    3.you are wrong: if i go rob in virtual, when i finish tickets or when i get kicked i need to make again a gg and donate to that new gg so i can do bigger gym. the small players will never get invite in big ganks so he can do gym. So, for small players it will be fair if he will always have the same gg so he can do gym.
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-03-2016 at 05:36 PM.

1. Why not? the way it is now. the one who is top he will always be top. with my idea the game can change in an instant.
    2.Why not? my idea will push the players to hunt more. to stay more on. to play more. and maybe the bonus wont be skill but googles, or steroids or bonus armour or weapon bonus for next 30 min.
    3.you are wrong: if i go rob in virtual, when i finish tickets or when i get kicked i need to make again a gg and donate to that new gg so i can do bigger gym. the small players will never get invite in big ganks so he can do gym. So, for small players it will be fair if he will always have the same gg so he can do gym.

The one who is at the top is there because he deserves to be there. You're willing to take that away so that less deserving players can be there. (not talking about fight club)
    Someone who has won 5 attacks in a row already has advantage over other players - no need to give this player even more advantage and make special items not so special at the same time.
    Small players can have the same gang for training by joining up with other small players. Like I said about the necessity of the gangs if your idea was brought to life - many would find no reason to join any gang at all, but their own and the virtual. The only reason to have actual gangs anymore - top gang medal.

Hi there,
    Thanks for the feedback .... I will take in account for next round If possible , if not for the following . I see your point about FC and points and I totally agree with you . About sabotage .... well we have it in mind we just want to make it a little bit more special but I think it could work as well as you said , not to destroy buildings but to sabotage said player u find in rave . I am sry but we already will allow share starting next so having a multi is out of question . About the bonus after 5 or 10 winning assaults .... well I think that can and will be used by teams in a way that will give them an even bigger advantage so I do not like it that much .
    Again thx for the feedback we need more guys like you .

I think it´s a very good idea 2 points for day in round world, and 1 point for day in fresh fish
    and weekly round.

idea: when warren buffet, oil tycoon of dubai or bill gates comes to town there should be at virtual gangs also robberies. like it is now only 3-4 gangs rob and the small players must pay 20-30 credits or they don't rob at all
    idea: make more affordable the games of blackjack and slot machine. give players more chances of winning
    idea: under drug dealer make a new button called (for now) drug dealer 2: in here players can do between themselves transactions (limited at 10 per day for example): for example razvan7 can buy from bebynho20 booze at price of 10 $ per unit (at drug dealer the price is 12 $ per unit) only if bebynho20 buys from razvan7 heroine at price 200 $ per unit (at drug dealer the price is 198 $ per unit. It is only an idea and can be modified to suit the game. i know you will gonna say this way the players in a gang can and will transfer all their one drug to the leader but, on the reverse of the medal, the players who do transactions here must pay lets say 100.000.000 $ and they can not do any other transaction at dealer for 2-4 crims days.
    idea: in port, at ships. lets say now it is day 90 and all players know that in day 98 a boat with booze will come. there is a button for 10 credits you will do transactions with 10 % more. make a new button called chances. for 20 credits you will get next answer: in day 109 you have 50 % chances for a boat with lsd to come and 50 % chances for a boat with cocaine to come. another player, if he spends 20 credits he will get next answer: in day 109 you have a 50 % chances for a boat with magic mushroom to come and a 50 % chances for a boat with lsd to come. in addition they will get a 15 % more cash from transactions with that boat. (or all players get the ame message: in day 109 you have 50 % chances for a boat with lsd to come and 50 % chances for a boat with cocaine to come)
    i'll try to think at more ideas
    Last edited by razvan7; 09-25-2016 at 02:39 PM.