Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default WHAT A BAD LUCK ADMINS.. It's really painful..

Hello dear and fair admins;

I fall on sleep yesterday with a big damage in my heart because jlis respect hasn't been given yet when I fall. I was very thoughtful about the situation and curious what will be happen but I was sure fair admins will decide a fair decision! And what a cheer I woke up early and I saw everyone was in the right place! I was like screaming happily because of the decision, what a poor team a bug decided to happen on their account and in last 30 minutes, I have to admit that the bug is smarter than many players in this game.. What a bug which made 10 click to donate all money in gang what the hell guys can you imagine ? It's something like Zika virus.. Im happy at least that bug does not affect humans body.

Anyway let me start the main subject, I see you admins are willing to solve problems and protect player rights and I'm sure you are, I have a problem.
    As admins know "the bug" or "the hack" occurred in last 30/25 minutes, and we was following the account how much respect will up according to increment i was planning to transfer stats from Bozo4Ever, xKNDteam and we had remaining stats in the milk gangs. Of course you smart guys will say so why you didn't transferred? Because the team which is in the top 2 got down and we were able to calculate the final respect and we didn't transferred when the respect got down because in other two account would be more respect than that aggrieved team. To summarise, I would transfer more than 30kk so that means I would beat the aggrieved team if the BUG OR HACK wouldn't occur but what a bad luck for katalikas team (and includes 7266959 players donation) as you see we don't have big difference between this team. Moreover if the 2nd team would transfer more stats than us we had B plan according to the situation.

All in all; what a bad luck a smart BUG OR HACK was waiting for top acc to occur, it's painful. As stated above, the "BUG OR HACK" made us to not transfer any more stats because my respect was enough to beat the aggrieved team without transferring stats.

I know you admins are ver fair guys and willing to solve problems, that's our problem let's solve this too.

Your sincerely. We love you all.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcUx; 09-07-2016 at 12:04 PM.

I dont want to say if it's really a hacking problem or not but who the **** waste his time hacking tc? XD and weardly it's always same team crying for hackers for the last 4 rounds at least xD they change the main but always hacking problems they have at the end? they really pissed of someone so bad? OR they just share teamviewer with not trustable ppl? just saying... anyway good job calculating respect to give back u gave back even the respect from the donations that he had to give to get lvl 12 ! good job crew u are the best :*

it's always the same thing. when turkish acc play good after we are having a ban or Tc crews helping someone else.. f*ck all :*

Get over your victim mentality, jeez. Everyone's corrupt and against you, crew obviously have their favourites in each round and they help them win. )

Sup, you r not enough experienced to speak about my case. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post
    I dont want to say if it's really a hacking problem or not but who the **** waste his time hacking tc? XD and weardly it's always same team crying for hackers for the last 4 rounds at least xD they change the main but always hacking problems they have at the end? they really pissed of someone so bad? OR they just share teamviewer with not trustable ppl? just saying... anyway good job calculating respect to give back u gave back even the respect from the donations that he had to give to get lvl 12 ! good job crew u are the best :*
    I would recall one of your best friends had some time to hack TC .... Didn't he ? Let's not talk about things we have no idea about or we clearly do not understand .OK?!

Now ... the case is closed and IF you do not want to accept the situation well there is not much I can do. I think I explained way too many times what happened and that we ar not talking about just 1 account but about 2. You all seem to forget about that. I already gave you way too much info about the case and let's make something clear , I was not obliged to do so. I did it cause I want you to see we have nothing to hide.
    That being said case is closed.