Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what about JLI situation ?

Hi, I want to answer only a few questions from ziwistan. and want to talk about this topic

if its a hack, from when you guys give what the hacked account lost?
    If this is a hack so there isn't any rules to give the respect back?
    If this is a mistake so guys we did a lot of mistake during the round rollback our mistakes?
    If this made by teamwiever isn't it forbidden to share accounts ?
    if its a bug that bug was waiting for last day?
    We just want answers to that questions please be fair and do not protect any player because we know they are a lot of player and they have power to change your minds and decisions we are waiting for a fair decision it's the first time three Turkish guy are in top 5 so don't make us mad and be fair for first time in your life.

JLI the real top2, stop crying.

wtf you talking about theo? you r my old friend and i dont want hurt you, be careful on your words there are nobody crying, if the same case would happen to you im sure you would burst into tears! there are three account who played with just 1-2 player did a good job with a number of players and donaters, not like you or another guys who got a lot of donation from players so we must protect our rights by ourselves.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcUx; 09-06-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KNDteam
    it's the first time three Turkish guy are in top 5 so don't make us mad and be fair for first time in your life
    Be fair for once in your life and don't roll back a hacked account because 3 turkish guys are in top 5? Did you just say that or did I misinterpret your whole post? If they had done the same to your account, I'd like to see you sing the same melody. ;]

Quote Originally Posted by TcTaBuTcUx View Post
    wtf you talking about theo? you r my old friend and i dont want hurt you, be careful on your words there are nobody crying, if the same case would happen to you im sure you would burst into tears! there are three account who played with just 1-2 player did a good job with a number of players and donaters, not like you or another guys who got a lot of donation from players so we must protect our rights by ourselves.
    1-2 player is bullshit talking, Burak. Nobody can make 20kk in 2 players and you know it. Regarding JLI acc, from what I heard, there was the same bug few rounds ago so if he got bugged there s nothing wrong in him being rollbacked. That could happen to anybody, isn't the player's fault.

If it is a bug, all right all, decisions are welcome because it might happen to me too but abuses arent sure that is this a bug or a mistake or a hack or a sharing case though they cant unvcover what had happened but they have a last decision so thats what i want, uncover the reasons what had happened "clearly" then make last decision. as i said before if it is a bug ALL DECISIONS are welcome but the abuse team must uncover the reasons clearly the last decision must be taken after it.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcUx; 09-06-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TcTaBuTcUx View Post
    If it is a bug, all right all, decisions are welcome because it might happen to me too but abuses arent sure that is this a bug or a mistake or a hack or a sharing case though they cant unvcover what had happened but they have a last decision so thats what i want, uncover the reasons what had happened "clearly" then make last decision. as i said before if it is a bug ALL DECISIONS are welcome but the abuse team must uncover the reasons clearly the last decision must be taken after it.
    Imagine yourself in his shoes. Your account is hacked and it's because of a bug or whatever. After this has happened, the crew cannot find how this has been done - they will not restore your respect because of their inability to find the bug. Would you be ok with that, knowing full well that you weren't directly responsible for whatever has been done with your account? I myself am in his position, my account, as well, was hacked in the same fashion, on the same day. I hope you don't find yourself in the same position one day. Who knows, maybe I'll be there to say that you don't deserve your account to be rolled back before(if) everything is discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
    Imagine yourself in his shoes. Your account is hacked and it's because of a bug or whatever. After this has happened, the crew cannot find how this has been done - they will not restore your respect because of their inability to find the bug. Would you be ok with that, knowing full well that you weren't directly responsible for whatever has been done with your account? I myself am in his position, my account, as well, was hacked in the same fashion, on the same day. I hope you don't find yourself in the same position one day. Who knows, maybe I'll be there to say that you don't deserve your account to be rolled back before(if) everything is discovered.
    i saw your case you ve got hacked and someone (you said wsk) attacked you and you couldnt sell your drugs so your acc rollbacked? , as i said before IF IT IS A BUG ALL DECISIONS ARE WELCOME but what a smart bug was waiitng for last minutes to occur and occured in a top account, wtf? can you understand that ? how crew cannot find how this has been done its impossible man they are responsible for our rights so they must find the bug and solve it all right then, and if this is a hack there arent any rules says that you msut rollback what hacked account lost also same thing happened us last round our acc was hacked by one guy he logged the account and used one item and we lost top 5 because of usage of one item, my friend got ban for sharing account can you imagine the player playing for top shares his account with password? and the reason for ban was why he got two hit from him and released him from hospital? so why the rollback didnt processed in that case?
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcUx; 09-06-2016 at 01:46 PM.

if jli's respect hadnt got down we were about to transfer stats to buraks acc with bozo, when we saw jli's gang donation point we thought its no necessary anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
    Be fair for once in your life and don't roll back a hacked account because 3 turkish guys are in top 5? Did you just say that or did I misinterpret your whole post? If they had done the same to your account, I'd like to see you sing the same melody. ;]
    and you sylph, can you show me any rules about rollbacking hacked accounts? you r smart kid?

Even if you moved stats.. JLI was going to do the same with me + he had 30kk resp lost to bug.. so you had no chance for top2.