Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GOOD STORY GOOD GAME, no one hacked jli account he was online during 7 hours and logs are clear everboy know this and after there is no bug all crews know this. First I ask jli he told crew fck me and second someone hacked me this is nice story lets make a decision I cant understand. but clearly Everbody see jli's mistake , there are 2 options. The first one is Jli really make a mistake and donate money a moment wrongly, second he share his password or teamviewer and the guy did this . Remeber rule 1 gentlemens
    I think ban is necessary not for to do for jli ban is necessary for jli because of share password and use teamviewer...! Thanks

Lol, you're really something.. You used TW aswell as other from top5, everybody knows how things go with that shit. Just say thanks for top4 and stop spamming.

Hey hey if you consider that someone broke any rules please submit a ticket to support.thecrims.com abuse-complaints section, making topics here is not going to solve nothing, the reason i will close this topic to prevent any argue here.

Well i think this needs an ABUSE explanation and I am here to give one ,
    So this round we had to 2 accounts involved.... well that were in the same situation .Both accounts from what it seems were hacked , or this is what we can see from logs . I hope and I think we managed to stop this from happening in the future since we detected the problem. We made the decision based on logs , I want to make it perfectly clear that there was a possibility of hacking and it clearly shows in logs . If we were talking about just 1 account , ok , but we are talking about 2 here and both accounts show same logs and same problem .
    I know and a I understand that this influences a lot top and this is why we took our time in deciding this but we were 5 people who took their time and checked both accounts and I think we made the correct decision .
    We took in consideration LOGS and prints and it all got us to this point .
    I hope you can all agree with this decision even if It may ruin your TOP . Again I understand both position since I was a player as you guys and I know you can think that we made the wrong decision . I can assure you is not the case

Quote Originally Posted by xKNDteam View Post
    GOOD STORY GOOD GAME, no one hacked jli account he was online during 7 hours and logs are clear everboy know this and after there is no bug all crews know this. First I ask jli he told crew fck me and second someone hacked me this is nice story lets make a decision I cant understand. but clearly Everbody see jli's mistake , there are 2 options. The first one is Jli really make a mistake and donate money a moment wrongly, second he share his password or teamviewer and the guy did this . Remeber rule 1 gentlemens
    I think ban is necessary not for to do for jli ban is necessary for jli because of share password and use teamviewer...! Thanks
    Please make sure you have all the facts .... and especially that you realize one thing .... We can see stuff you can't . And btw there was a way to hack this and I won't explain it here cause I do not want to give ideas to people even tho we will be making some changes for next round so this thing won't happen again . Trust me we do not care who is top 2 or top 3 or any top in general .

it's always the same thing. when turkish acc play good after we are having a ban or Tc crews helping someone else.. f*ck all :*