Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Encouraging New Players - Suggestion

Hello good afternoon!

I was thinking of something that would encourage the "recruitment" and the entry of new players. Would not it be cool to create a ranking "baby" and if possible, small prizes to players in their first year of account?

I believe that maintenance of new players can give renewed in the current scenario and perhaps bring more interaction.

Thanks for attention.
    I am open to thinking about it and add ideas.

Hi, personaly i think it would not be the best idea because some old players would create new accounts and play for top in order to use these advantages and nothing much we can do . Anyways this is just me.

Yes, you're right. However, I find it very important to recruitment and retention of new players, regardless of the game. It would not be the case restricted by IP to create only one account?
    This of course, if developers are interested in the new players treating proposal.

We had a recruitment system but old players and teams took advantage of that quite fast. I do like the idea of rewarding players for spending years with us and we are working on it .

Daniel4ever Guest

Hello,

I totally agree with you. If you thought something clear i`m waiting your feedback via e-mail. Any idea is welcome.

I just think that the 500$ prize is a good reason for new players to stay and play. There arent many games out there with a monthly prize like we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    I just think that the 500$ prize is a good reason for new players to stay and play. There arent many games out there with a monthly prize like we do.
    Yeah, i'm in contact with Daniel, and tell him that i've thinking about it. I've suggested a creation of a medal for "most respected" and "top killer" for the new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimarzio View Post
    Yeah, i'm in contact with Daniel, and tell him that i've thinking about it. I've suggested a creation of a medal for "most respected" and "top killer" for the new players.
    I don't think is a good ideea we already have medals for " most respected " and " top killer " . Where is the point to make others for new players ?
    The new players should learn from the old ones . Ofcourse is hard but not imposible.