Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Is it fair?

Default Is it fair?

Hello Everyone,

I will keep it short and tell you straightly. I woke up to that, this morning. Well, he has been on the list for the last 4 days to be honest. And I want you guys to know that I personally have no problems with that guy.

6. n3nd
    Boss
    Respect: 2811320
    Kills: 32

I am sure you are all saying "What's wrong with that, can't he play the game?" now. Yeah I agree with all of you, he can play. But, I am an ex crew member, and I have to say that we were NOT ALLOWED to play. And he is a Crew member. I would like to know what has changed in three months. Don't you guys think this isn't fair?

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    “Every dog has his day.”

EMRE THE LORD

Yes it is fair he can play but he cant influence the game , you should know that since you were a crew member . Crew can play without interfering with the final outcome of any tops. For example I had almost 2 kk respect before reseting my account .So to answer your question yes we can play.

Hello Bebynho20,

He has access to every possible options in the game. Including "all" informations about players. How can we know he has no affect on game? Can you guarantee that? I guess not, you can't gurantee that.

What does crew exist for? It exist for making the game better, building a fair game for competing. But I am sorry, this game is losing player's trust on it by acting "unfairly".

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    “Every dog has his day.”

EMRE THE LORD

Quote Originally Posted by EMRE View Post
    Hello Bebynho20,

He has access to every possible options in the game. Including "all" informations about players. How can we know he has no affect on game? Can you guarantee that? I guess not, you can't gurantee that.

What does crew exist for? It exist for making the game better, building a fair game for competing. But I am sorry, this game is losing player's trust on it by acting "unfairly".

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    Hi,

Make sense

Hey Everyone,

Our guy is a Kingpin now! And yes, he still has NO INFLUENCE on game! HAHAHAHA Are you kidding me?

*n3nd
    Kingpin
    Respect: 3293520
    Kills: 34

That thing is getting outta hand, and you "so called" leaders do nothing about it. HAHAHA super funny isn't it?

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    “Every dog has his day.”

EMRE THE LORD

Greetings my friend, well this is how it works....please do a ticket to support center on crew management feedback and you will get a answer. Because here you wont solve anything

Have a wonderful day!

So I had 3 kk respect as well from robbing and training what is the problem ? you were crew as well you forgot the rules or what ? Stop creating problems where there are none . When he will give the stats he made to a team that is the moment he will leave crew , him or any other crew member . Now as Alex said please follow the correct protocol and make a ticket to support