Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Fight club

Default Fight club

So since this FC was created like that with no action, really, waste of time but thats how i think, even that FC created for the first time where you go inside and hit or get hit was better at least was fun.

What i see is you have the platform you have old players like me without time to play tc but still likes a little fun around because im honest i like tc always did and if you dont mess around always will.

So why dont you make a real FC where we go in just to hunt x1 no GA around, is a regular rave, so easy, charge credts to go in the FC but give us action!!!

Add top x1 like killers, ppl like to rob go for it, ppl like to kill go for it, ppl like to x1 no support from the game actually with new changes is getting there and im writing here instead email because i wanna know if others agree with me.

There are x1 advertisements for those who gets the best x1 and etc so plz make it real and fun! Is all about action, more 1x1 more ppl, so too many years wasting a nice platform for FC having that boring thing there.

Quote Originally Posted by lnsane View Post
    So since this FC was created like that with no action, really, waste of time but thats how i think, even that FC created for the first time where you go inside and hit or get hit was better at least was fun.

What i see is you have the platform you have old players like me without time to play tc but still likes a little fun around because im honest i like tc always did and if you dont mess around always will.

So why dont you make a real FC where we go in just to hunt x1 no GA around, is a regular rave, so easy, charge credts to go in the FC but give us action!!!

Add top x1 like killers, ppl like to rob go for it, ppl like to kill go for it, ppl like to x1 no support from the game actually with new changes is getting there and im writing here instead email because i wanna know if others agree with me.

There are x1 advertisements for those who gets the best x1 and etc so plz make it real and fun! Is all about action, more 1x1 more ppl, so too many years wasting a nice platform for FC having that boring thing there.

Hello Insane,

Currently we are developing a new fightclub, will be a big change.
    Will be more fun for everyone and also competitive. As soon as possible, will be implemented in the game.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,
    DEVILMASTER
    Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER