Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: thecrims.

Default thecrims.

You know i have been in tc world around 9years know , so i can post here a little bit about this round and about vip. So what we need to change is the vip shit boats are so useless , my suges is to change when your boat arrives - you will get same drug`s in drug dealer , to sell them to ship , cuz know vip boats are usefull only like for day 1 to 30 ish. Another bad thing is the drug hunt thing , how you supose to imagine hunt the drugs with 45x times? Ok heroion or high drugs i dont mind for them those 45 times , but dude, how can i hunt out drugs without any helpers like booze and others shitty drugs? . Hmm , what else , for know its all , but when i will remember i will post new ideas or other stuff , what i have to say .

well I do agree with you so for R 92 we will make some changes to drugs in general so people wont just play for Heroine . We will try to make all drugs " feel " more important strategy wise. About the VIP issue , well again I agree with you the problem with adding the drugs in dealer when one has said drug it is kind of hard because DEALER is a public place so all player will actually see said drug. I really don't like the boats that VIP offers at this point and I think there is lots of room for improvement so we will work on that ASAP . Thank you for your feedback