Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 90 is over (experience)

Ok frist of all i wanna congratz all players for the round 90 specially the top 5, and in particular the TBHxKATAxRosl33 team, insane stats on the account.
    For everyone that dont me im NoRullezzz and old portuguese player, i met thecrims on round 20ish dont remember well the exact number but wtv... and since then i played sometimes in world top lvl (getting a top3killer round35 and top3 inter round 43 (full stats this one ahahha)) and then this round, 90, to play with some old friends that i wanna mention NoNameBoy Aka Capital and Selker also some top players from Portugal.
    We finished top6 this round (if no one gets banned) and i have some opinions to share with you guys and with the tc crew.
    We have been talking after the end of the round, debating about the crims actual strategy, and everyone thinks that the game is actually impossible to play for new players or players that havent been playing recently, the method to make stats is simply broken, because if you dont have control about thecrims community you simply cant make stats, this makes that new players or old players that wanna return to play one more round to be injured because they havent been in the game for some time and cant control the community to help them.
    In old crims the player/team only depended from themselves to make stats and money, nowadays it is not possible because a team with 3 players can only have 6 accounts. So are we supposed to make stats if we dont know 20 people that cant help us with it?, is it just impossible? if it is, i think the crims is made for really nerds that has to play every ****ing round to know every single person on the game so you will know that in the end of the round he/she will donate the stats,making impossible for old and new players to fight for a chance for top places.
    For last, i also wanna mention that the event system sounds really nerdish too. Events take control of people life, you know that. If you wanna play for top places you must robb when an event comes, buy drugs when event comes, etc.. Some people works, other study so please remove this system and let that people have a chance to fight for top places, everyone should have the same chances, dont let nerds take the advantage..
    Well this is an opinion from an old player, please answer i wanna know what you think about my feedback. Peace guys, and again, congratz to TBHxKATAxRosl33, what an insane round, Pinho you the legend.
    P.S: sorry for bad english xD
    Last edited by NoRullezzz; 11-27-2016 at 07:51 PM.