Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation R 91 changes and future projects

Hey guys ,

I know it is quite late in the round to be doing this and I apologize for it but here it goes . Starting this round we wanted to change things a little and once we implemented the weapons we found the opportunity to do so. In previous rounds it was enough to train strength and after day 20 you would've been able to do most robs and therefore pass the level quite fast. That was especially easy for those who hunt since strength was a major part of their strategy.
    Once we implemented the weapons we saw that to make them work we had to change the formulas for robbing and for assault , so we created 3 different formulas.
    And here is where things become interesting , because having 3 formulas means almost all traits are equally important and let me show you why .

1 . Single Robbery Power

[intelligence] * 0.5 + [tolerance] * 0.25 + [charisma] * 0.1 + [strength] * 0.15) - As you can see one would have to train mainly Intelligence in order to increase his power since it is 50% of the actual formula

2. Gang Robbery Power

([intelligence] * 0.25 + [tolerance] * 0.5 + [charisma] * 0.1 + [strength] * 0.15) - As you can see here the main trait is Tolerance

3. Assault Power

[intelligence] * 0.05 + [tolerance] * 0.25 + [strength] * 0.7) - Main trait is like always, Strength.

Well, now of course every change has its ups and downs so lets talk about them a little bit . We strongly think that this will make the game a little bit more entertaining, players will have to strategize more in order to reach their goals. Hunters won't be able to do final robs as easy and there for they wont be able to make top as easy.
    The downside to this change is the obvious one, players will find it difficult to adjust to it at first , maybe they won't find the correct strategy at first and they will use their skill points wrong , luckily we do have 3 resets available, but once one finds the correct way to build his account everything will be easier.

Future Projects

Starting now we will give you guys some hints about what we are working on for the next round, here it goes.

Once we changed the weapons we found that things were getting quite difficult so for the last 3 weeks we worked on something that people really wanted back into the game , the Alley , so we gave it a twist and we called it Missions.
    We think the missions will make the game easier for those who do not have a team to help them since the rewards are quite nice.
    Missions can be used as well as a GAME GUIDE for those who play The Crims for the first time , actually the Missions for the first 3 levels will give new players a tour of the game.

VIP Packs

We wanted to make changes to VIP packs since some rounds now and that is because we are sure that players do want more when they pay for VIP so for next round we will try to balance them and because of the new changes we can even add new things to make it more rewarding .

So these are the things we would like to implement next round. We hope you guys can help us with some constructive feedback that will help us balance the game and more important make it more entertaining.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 12-07-2016 at 11:44 AM.

I have better idea, just one but i think still the best,
    Rollback TheCrims in round 54 and leave Crew forever

Quote Originally Posted by kokodzambo View Post
    I have better idea, just one but i think still the best,
    Rollback TheCrims in round 54 and leave Crew forever
    hahahahaha nice

I am sorry to say that but it is useless what you are up to.

really bad round, you still making best for team players not for solo/new players, now to rob MG you need wait till 25 day, when team players can start in first few days... and trust its working now like rabbit for stats, why u just dont make trust account just to sell drugs or take money from hookers or for gang holding?? now what we can see, players creating other acc with other ip, making trust account, and put all stats to main, now look if team have 5 players, they using 10 accounts for that, it's almost like old tc, delete trust or fix them, and make more easier for solo players whose want also reach top...

As I see now, you should buy better servers. Thats all we need

This is a good example of a non construtive feedback! @kokodzambo
    Last edited by Flavio92; 12-08-2016 at 03:20 AM.

Hello Everyone,

You change the system like you change your boxers. Come on! You cannot change the system every round!

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    “Every dog has his day.”

EMRE THE LORD

Default Changes round 81

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Ok i will give you constructive feedback. I think that several changes in previous round were good like that you dont die if you attack anyone it helps lot to solo players to milk his stats to make fight acc. What i really apriciate is that you gave that stats from rank up that you can diveded whethever you want but what you now made with the weapons and new formulas for fighting and robberies is for me totaly insane. im not playing in team and i dont want to because of rules which are managing by the leaders and i dont want to be ruled in the game So as a solo player i dont have chance to make gang of motorcycle because hunting from beggining will not give me opportunity to do it because i need mainly inteligence... so what i can do ... train and train and train and hopefully someone will give me stats if he is milking.
    Also that trust account is also problem that every single guy have 2 accounts and from one he is giving stats to the other as someone mentioned above.
    Please try to make this game easier for the solo players which i believe is lot in this game and me as a hunter is really hard to get high level in the game which is most important for me

I hope that you will read this message.

Dr3adkn1ght

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    It is. TheCrims working really fine without him, witohout changes he make also. we have 2k+ online players in the past and noone crying about changes. Now it's game for pussies and ideas what bebynho has just kill this game.
    Now u see 200 online 600 max while day at end round max 350-400, yeah very nice. The only problem in this game is Bebynho who think he has always right and his egoist behavior. thats all.
    All others Crew members can't say anything because your king bebynho always has right and last word, sad in 99,9% cases/ideas/changes he is wrong.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 12-08-2016 at 10:00 AM. Reason: agres