Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Are you saying that without the change you can win vs a team ? And that If we had anonymous raves you can win vs a team?
    Yes,he is right.

Now,if you want to play for top kills,you need atleast 10 helpers to give you kills every TC day,so you can win top 1.

All rounds I played for kills,there was someone who killed only his rabbits.
    This is very annoying,I am hunting all day,and they logg in for 10 minutes,take kills from rabbits,and do same kills as I do in 10-12h of hunting.
    Is this fair?
    All started from Xasapis,when he make 5000 kills spending few credits,unlike the rest of players who spend +3k to get their top.
    You changed the kill system just because you were afraid of players who could've win top without spending any credits like Xasapis did.
    You never changed something,to help other players win,you just care about credits,and all know about that.

Since round 87,it's not TOP KILLS anymore,it's TOP DONATIONS.
    If I would have right now 10 different IP's,I could win top 1 kills every round,all players would complain about that because they can't do anything to stop me from killing my rabbits.
    But as long as you see me spending credits,you don't do anything to change that.

113 is right. For example if you check anaksetan he only takes kills from his rabbits. I have never seen him in rave. I am trying to hunt everyday 3-4 hours in order to get +30 kills but anaksetan can only kills his rabbits so that is not fair. Bring multi account system or find solution to this problem. Do I have to hunt +4 hours when He is killing his rabbits.

Are you saying that without the change you can win vs a team ? And that If we had anonymous raves you can win vs a team?
    No.I am saying that right now its useless to play the game if you are alone.There is no way that 1 player that plays alone and fair can make 2kk charisma and 2kk tolerance soon enough to compete with teams that can raise an account to that kind of stats in less than 25 days of game.With anonymous raves there won't be rabbits anymore,there won't be slaves anymore that just robb and train for milk,there won't be thousands of accounts played by teamviewer and everybody will have the same chance . Trust me , its more entertaining to learn 1-2 rounds how to hunt and make stats than trying to find a big team to help you. And since now it's even harder to make power for big robbs,everybody will try to hunt and the game will be more competitive and entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    No.I am saying that right now its useless to play the game if you are alone.There is no way that 1 player that plays alone and fair can make 2kk charisma and 2kk tolerance soon enough to compete with teams that can raise an account to that kind of stats in less than 25 days of game.With anonymous raves there won't be rabbits anymore,there won't be slaves anymore that just robb and train for milk,there won't be thousands of accounts played by teamviewer and everybody will have the same chance . Trust me , its more entertaining to learn 1-2 rounds how to hunt and make stats than trying to find a big team to help you. And since now it's even harder to make power for big robbs,everybody will try to hunt and the game will be more competitive and entertaining.
    It is never useless to play a game , you play it cause is your having fun with your mates. Maybe next round we will implement something that will make life for the teams harder but still I'm sure they will find a way to help each other. Regarding rob power I made 400 k , single , 10 tc days ago and I do play alone it really depends on what you want to do. We will see what will happen If we do make this change next round.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Unfortunatelly this is never ending story and i think that balance will not come anytime. Because this game is about gangs and that is colaborating with the team work. You can be alone but tell me from the past which godfather was alone by himself to make big things? Always have his wide family to help him to get on the top of the criminal rank So i understand the view but this is game and it should be balanced for those which dont have family in the game I think that remake of the Fight club will be crucial and very important also that new formulas are quite frustrating for me because its hard to make best robberies soon enough to grow the respect. Its run for the long way but i think that crew team will do everything to fix it but it will not be right now.

It is never useless to play a game , you play it cause is your having fun with your mates. Maybe next round we will implement something that will make life for the teams harder but still I'm sure they will find a way to help each other. Regarding rob power I made 400 k , single , 10 tc days ago and I do play alone it really depends on what you want to do. We will see what will happen If we do make this change next round.
    Teams should help each other with gang robberies and gang attacks,not with milk..That's just my opinion.So you made 400k robb power in day ~40 alone..that's exactly what i said..a guy with 10 players behind that maybe it's even worse at this game than you will make that robb power in day 8-10 with milk.And when you will make full charisma and tolerance(alone) for full incomings it will be waaaay too late to even stand a chance to win something.In my opinion,the game should be won by the best player not by the most influential player that can make others play for him like slaves.

Imagine this situation : Everybody has friends.Let's say i convince 5 friends of mine to make 2 accounts on this game ( one with trust because let's be honest,95% of the players use trust for a rabbit ) . Now i am going to play for top kills because why not? let's do the math: 10 kills from 5 guys/ tc day means 1560 kills until the final without even going 1 single time for hunt.And that's the best case scenario,because let's be honest,you can have moore friends and more donations and you can make easy 2-3k kills by playing 10 minutes / day and take top 5 at least. And you can use this scenario for other things too..10 accounts with full train until day 25-30 and milk after means at least 1kk skill with just trains.After that you can add teamviewer and other things and you will see this is just unbalanced...If you really want to do something good for this game,just make anonymous raves and raise the gainings from gang attacks so that way you won't kill the teams since they will have to play together on gang and not just for milk .

i am trying to rob out last 30 tickets , for fcking 2 and half hours , memox doesnt get money from tc , he cant fix the servers is that so fcking hard? and those fcking lags are like since i have played tc , and dont say about fcking cockies or that shit a lot of players got those fcking errors , its so fcking anoying , when you buy creds or those shits , and nothing have changed on the normal way , only on shitway....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3adkn1ght View Post
    Unfortunatelly this is never ending story and i think that balance will not come anytime. Because this game is about gangs and that is colaborating with the team work. You can be alone but tell me from the past which godfather was alone by himself to make big things? Always have his wide family to help him to get on the top of the criminal rank So i understand the view but this is game and it should be balanced for those which dont have family in the game I think that remake of the Fight club will be crucial and very important also that new formulas are quite frustrating for me because its hard to make best robberies soon enough to grow the respect. Its run for the long way but i think that crew team will do everything to fix it but it will not be right now.
    As Santa said the friends are helping you with gang assaults or robberies and not with milk. That being said, the actual message i understand from our rules is "you cannot play on more than 1 account or you can not own more than 1 account or you cannot log on 1 account from same device or anything" BUT you can play from same ip without doing actions between users and another indirect things. For me it sounds like "this game is designed to be played by individual players" BUT you can find tricks to play with your friends because we cannot do so much to teamviewer users or another programs to trick our system. Hopefuly next round we will see some impactful improvements about how teamplay should be used for real in this game. However this is just my point of view.

You every round try once again balance the game but still it does not look good. Why you so much promote the strongest players/teams oposite to all other players? It is pointless and discourages the game many players. Let's look to the current top1 gang:
    1. BG ON give me 100 credits
    Its only example but fit to all other past round. When we have the strongest team then we control not only hunt but also robb. So 30 people can block all other players. Lets say that 15 hunters from this top gang have real power, if max online is 500 people then this 15 hunters are 3% from all online players, but can block any gang robb in all day. If they can't catch someone in rave then just pay credit or promies invite to their gang and buy members of other gang. This destroys all of the other smaller or weaker teams and this team can never compete with this one strongest team. Now is even worse when you change formula because robbers have less attack power so they can not effectively defend their own team. If strongest team also have strongest acc in game (for 1vs1) then they block all hunt/robb in all round. It's just ridiculous.
    Of course we have virtual gang but this gang should be for players who completly don't have any team, any friends in game or just start play and must learn how play. But playing in virtual gang don't gave any benefits for your standard team so for that players they are insignificant.

So why you don't start to change the game also for smaller team, not only top? If they have space to grow up then whe have more competition team and finally everyone has been profited (also the strongest/hunters). The first step that will help to achieve this will be to reduce GA profit, not remove completly, but reduce. Probably it can be done in many ways, I give you just an example. Let say you gave to gang leader (including co) posibility to turn on/off setting/getting GA for his member on their rave. So when leader do this then this players can't set GA in all raves but also can't get GA from other in his rave (when he is in gang). The price for such protection may be, for example, lost all bonus cash from gang robbery (max 20% when we buy max slot). So leader decide who have this protection or not, if he don't trust for someone in 100% or think that this players does not have much experience then he mark that player, but that player still can play with team, grow up, make something for gang and get experience. When leader risk and turn of protection for some player then takes full responsibility for any gang attack on such a player. So player without protection will get more money and can set GA but also can get GA. If turning on/off GA is not the best idea so maybe take only GA points when someone set GA for that marks players. This effectively reduce selling gang by credits and allow smaller teams to any competition with the strongest round.

Second case, why in general there is a possibility to be a untouchable? Why the strongest team/players can't lost anything when was attacked by weak players? If weak player make GA for stronger player so it probably had to demonstrate some skills. If stronger doesn't kill them, not overdorse or generaly not watch out then also should lost something. Punish for that stronger player can be lost some stats (not much, symbolic, just for fun and satisfaction for weak player that he catch them) but also should be some punish for his gang (if he has a gang), for example lost some point, donations cash or even more (when weak team attack this strong team more times), like lost some donation slots, so gang have to pay for this slots once again. This will cause that no one, even the strongest, will not be untouchable, and by the way will give more fun to play for all the other players who don't have any chance to fight for any top5.

It's just a small and free suggestions, but really you should take care of weaker players because with the current system they just stop play after several attacks, when strongest players with more experience will always grow up, regardless of what changes you will do.