Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Agres once you are not allowed to play, your are not allowed to use forum either, I do not care If you do it from all your friends accounts . You had your chance to prove us wrong and you failed 10 times now, I suggest you guys to focus on the topic not on me because that is what is important . If you wont I will just close the topic and that is it.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 12-08-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3adkn1ght View Post
    Ok i will give you constructive feedback. I think that several changes in previous round were good like that you dont die if you attack anyone it helps lot to solo players to milk his stats to make fight acc. What i really apriciate is that you gave that stats from rank up that you can diveded whethever you want but what you now made with the weapons and new formulas for fighting and robberies is for me totaly insane. im not playing in team and i dont want to because of rules which are managing by the leaders and i dont want to be ruled in the game So as a solo player i dont have chance to make gang of motorcycle because hunting from beggining will not give me opportunity to do it because i need mainly inteligence... so what i can do ... train and train and train and hopefully someone will give me stats if he is milking.
    Also that trust account is also problem that every single guy have 2 accounts and from one he is giving stats to the other as someone mentioned above.
    Please try to make this game easier for the solo players which i believe is lot in this game and me as a hunter is really hard to get high level in the game which is most important for me

I hope that you will read this message.

Dr3adkn1ght
    Hi there,
    Totally understand your point of view , it is a little bit harder than before but actually not that hard , I am playing this round and i was able to make Moto stats about 2 days ago and I do play alone about 2 h a day. It really depends on what you want to do how you want to play many started hunting and after changed skill points . I do agree that it is harder for the player with no team but this is a fact , teams will always have an advantage it doesn't matter what we will do and trust me we are trying.
    These formulas here have just brought TC where all other games, were traits are involved, should be because before with 300 k STR and 10 k intel you would be able to do most robs easily and that was not quite normal to be honest and it was something that teams would actually use in their advantage as well.
    I honestly do think that even tho this round is harder next will be much easier because of the new feature that will give you guys extra stats and points . In any case as you can see we I'm trying to test to see how hard it is for the single player so that we could balance it and give all a change to at least have some fun .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 12-08-2016 at 09:17 AM.

Hi there , it seems u are trying to make diversity by weapon , but thats reminding me of rounds where 4 type of players can be choose from. Well those days were better actually.
    Today all I can see that (agreed to above comments from solo player) TC is focusing more to Gangs , the requirements for levelling up are related to Gangs , donation to gangs is one of the biggest requirement.

Back to idea where we had professions , those are better. Back then each prof has its own requirement for levels and its not conflicting with its goal , say a killer needs to kill x amount to level up. Now even I choose to be a killer with strength is the main focus, u asked us to get certain amount of money from hookers , come on .. how can a killer hunt while respects is corrupted with hookers points.

But since its already there, so if I may suggest is to have choices for these requirements, eg. player can choose to kill players and its equal to collect earning from hookers, or instead of doing 200 amount of robberies in gang, player can have option to redeem it 1000 of solo rob.

Last, I really appreciate any new introduced ideas but please give freedom for players to choose their own destiny . Thank you for the game and the crews, keep rockin guys !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there,
    Totally understand your point of view , it is a little bit harder than before but actually not that hard , I am playing this round and i was able to make Moto stats about 2 days ago and I do play alone about 2 h a day. It really depends on what you want to do how you want to play many started hunting and after changed skill points . I do agree that it is harder for the player with no team but this is a fact , teams will always have an advantage it doesn't matter what we will do and trust me we are trying.
    These formulas here have just brought TC where all other games, were traits are involved, should be because before with 300 k STR and 10 k intel you would be able to do most robs easily and that was not quite normal to be honest and it was something that teams would actually use in their advantage as well.
    I honestly do think that even tho this round is harder next will be much easier because of the new feature that will give you guys extra stats and points . In any case as you can see we I'm trying to test to see how hard it is for the single player so that we could balance it and give all a change to at least have some fun .
    Thank you for your response. im not the fan of the blaming some crew team i think and believe that your team was discovered because of make players fell more comfortable in the game and also try to make less difference between play alone and play with team. What is problem for me is that im hunter every round i like it but now if i want to make lvls i dont have to make just fight acc in day 1 then milk in day 5 as capo and try to get as high stats as i can until i will reach best solo robberies and make money for next lvls. Now if i will hunt i will be lack of inteligence which is most important for robberies it means that it makes my game really complicated and time for the levels are twice as much as it was if i will give more time to the game and its really frustrated. I understand that this game is about teams, gangs etc. but if someone dont want to be ruled by the team or gang and want to play by his own its really hard maybe too much also what buncitman mentioned was true what about to make somethink like rank goals for hunters, killers, team players etc and you will choose in the beggining and also can change during the game in charge of some credits as it is in the %from level just some thoughts from me what can i hope help you improove this game which i like very much and as i said there is big opportunity to improove playing for the solo players and make difference much more feasable. thanks

Guys I really do thank the feedback , I understand for hunters now things are quite hard because it is harder to make money and therefore to make the levels , but on the other side we get daily complaints from other people that can't hunt that they are killed daily. Hunting is hard is an art not all can do it especially new players. AS you said one must chose their destiny and actually we have a plan to do that but we want to balance the game and bring some new features before we implement that. That feature will be an alternative to the FIght Chat that we actually do not like much.
    We are trying to bring 1 new thing per round to keep it interesting and If you guys have Ideas on how to improve an already existing feature or a NEW FEATURE please write it on the forum and I promise we will consider it.

PS: do not mind Agres ... he is just blaming me after perma banning him for breaking almoust all the rules in TC plus stealing some accounts .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 12-08-2016 at 01:07 PM.

PS: do not mind Agres ... he is just blaming me after perma banning him for breaking almoust all the rules in TC plus stealing some accounts .
    Ah this is the one that keeps bothering me , I just wonder why "times banned" seems meaningless here. Look into someone's profile got 2 digits of banned amount and still striving for another one BUT they keep exist ! If no severe sanctions applied to them then its better to remove it from the profile. ITs useless, like any politicians always do hehe.. Cheers !

Guys I really do thank the feedback , I understand for hunters now things are quite hard because it is harder to make money and therefore to make the levels , but on the other side we get daily complaints from other people that can't hunt that they are killed daily. Hunting is hard is an art not all can do it especially new players. AS you said one must chose their destiny and actually we have a plan to do that but we want to balance the game and bring some new features before we implement that. That feature will be an alternative to the FIght Chat that we actually do not like much.
    We are trying to bring 1 new thing per round to keep it interesting and If you guys have Ideas on how to improve an already existing feature or a NEW FEATURE please write it on the forum and I promise we will consider it.

I understand also thing that all new people are killing every day by hunters and its not easy for them but ok we will not kill people in the raves if fight club will have same benefits as to going to the raves. if you make in the fight club raves with maximum respect for example so there will be going only people which are fighters and will get 7% of the stats of opponents as it is and not only 1% its not beneficial for the fighters and sorry this kind of fight club is not interesting for anyone hunter in the game. So its quite easy fix the fight club and give benefits to fighters to go there not only if you win you get 100 credits because you cant win if everyone just declined your fight request and you cant win fight... its bathering me and i think fight club as it was like i dont know 30 rounds ago it was much better and that is reason why hunters are going to the clubs and hunt what is there.

just point for you guys how i looked on this matter i also understand that you have to balance game for all players and totaly agree with that.

Dr3adkn1ght

The current FC was created like this after the feedback from one player but IF you guys have a better idea please say so because we are aware that nobody likes the FC we do not either but we decided to improve other parts of the game for the moment. The time of the FC will come as well do not worry.

"Ah this is the one that keeps bothering me , I just wonder why "times banned" seems meaningless here. Look into someone's profile got 2 digits of banned amount and still striving for another one BUT they keep exist ! If no severe sanctions applied to them then its better to remove it from the profile. ITs useless, like any politicians always do hehe.. Cheers ! "

In the last round we decided to up the time for those banned so many times from 3 to 6 ot even perma ban. But his case is diffetent and I wont discuss it here because there is no point .

The game right now it's almost perfect but 1 single thing ruins it so hard.The raves.With the last change you made ( robbs formula ) you just destroyed the fun for every player that plays without a team.You have to realize that not every player can play with a team and just put yourself into their place for a second : why should they spend time and money on this game when it's so clear that they can't stand a chance vs players that play with a team behind.Now its ever harder to make money aka respect since they don't make enough robb power for big robberies soon enough so that way you just cut their chances to have fun.A normal player that plays alone will make stats for let's say "The sea captain" ~40-50 day..while a team can make stats for it in day 8-10.Do you think that's fair? Even more,right now you don't have to be a "good" player to win the game..you just have to raise yourself at 2kk soon enough and then robb like a headless chicken every day and then milk again in the last day..This is boring and this is not balanced for every player.And because of this system,you can see how ****ed top kills is.Some players in top 3 don't even hunt..they just make 3-4k kills from donations and multies and they win while a hunter that plays alone can't compete with that.Again..is that fair?Make anonymous raves and everything will be good..I can talk all day long about how anonymous raves will increase the fun,the competiton and it will balance things.Keep in mind that this game should be about attacks (hunt) + robbs and right now its only about milk rabbits + robbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasTree View Post
    The game right now it's almost perfect but 1 single thing ruins it so hard.The raves.With the last change you made ( robbs formula ) you just destroyed the fun for every player that plays without a team.You have to realize that not every player can play with a team and just put yourself into their place for a second : why should they spend time and money on this game when it's so clear that they can't stand a chance vs players that play with a team behind.Now its ever harder to make money aka respect since they don't make enough robb power for big robberies soon enough so that way you just cut their chances to have fun.A normal player that plays alone will make stats for let's say "The sea captain" ~40-50 day..while a team can make stats for it in day 8-10.Do you think that's fair? Even more,right now you don't have to be a "good" player to win the game..you just have to raise yourself at 2kk soon enough and then robb like a headless chicken every day and then milk again in the last day..This is boring and this is not balanced for every player.And because of this system,you can see how ****ed top kills is.Some players in top 3 don't even hunt..they just make 3-4k kills from donations and multies and they win while a hunter that plays alone can't compete with that.Again..is that fair?Make anonymous raves and everything will be good..I can talk all day long about how anonymous raves will increase the fun,the competiton and it will balance things.Keep in mind that this game should be about attacks (hunt) + robbs and right now its only about milk rabbits + robbs.
    Are you saying that without the change you can win vs a team ? And that If we had anonymous raves you can win vs a team?