Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default 2000000 Respect in one day??

Hello guys,this is my first time posting something here on the forum and the only reason why i am posting this it is because i am very upset! I was checking the rankings right now and I saw that a guy named "Stockfan"is the #1 with the most respect of all. So i click on his name to see how many kills he has and all that stuff etc.. and i see that on day "153" he gets 801869 of respect and then on day "154" he gets 2563442 of respect. HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE? i work hard and spend lots of hours playing this game, and I dont get even close to that number. My question is: HOW IN THE HELL IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET THAT MUCH RESPECT IN 1 DAY? IS THIS GUY CHEATING??

Thank you,

SKillzKillz

There was a ship buying opium... isn't that so easy? :P If some people haven't sold opium from a long time, and they even bought more from the diller, it's really not that hard to get so much respect. I got about 15000 on this day, when I'm a weak player

regards

I didnt understand what you said PiguSS.. i know that selling the drugs will increase your respect but still.. thats a lot of respect bro! you would have to sell millions of opium.

N00b,i did earn 600k resp and some ppl 1,7million is it not so hard too understand

Quote Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
    I didnt understand what you said PiguSS.. i know that selling the drugs will increase your respect but still.. thats a lot of respect bro! you would have to sell millions of opium.
    Actually, you're right. One million of money earned is 1000 respect points in TC. I had about 900 000 opium, and I earned about 147 millions when selling it (I can be wrong, don't remember what were the number exactly). And that gave me about 15 000 points of respect.
    Now imagine people, who've done a lot of robberies on fort knox, and they used to keep they money. Each of them had also, let's say, about 60 opium fields. They simply haven't harvested this opium for a long (I mean really long) time, cause they have been waiting for a ship. And for their previously saved money, they bought opium from diler. This way, they can actually have millions of opium When sold on ship, it gave money back, and the same way it gave respect

regards

Quote Originally Posted by M1niMan
    N00b,i did earn 600k resp and some ppl 1,7million is it not so hard too understand
    how did you do it?

Hi SkillzKillz
    You can do that >> buy more of drugs & wait when ship arrived sell your drugs & see ur respect will increased 1 every 10.000$
    so Stockfan get 2.000.000 respect about 20.000.000.000$ i think that's normal

i see.. but still 20 billion? how has that much in drugs ?!?

SkillzKillz dont believe everything you hear dude! All top players are cheaters. Of course the easiest way to explain how they got so much respect in one day is to use the fact that they collected opium (or such) for a long period of time and then sold it to the ship! I'll be dammned! Wow.. that sounds so easy! But let me think a bit.. to have such quantities of drugs in order to get so much respect.. you have to have enormous strenghts in Inteligence and Tolerance to afford buy hudreads of factories or you have to have lots lots of money to buy drugs from the dealer while waiting for the ship. For this you have to gang attack (to get strenghts.. from whom? Except the cheaters the others have small strenghts) or you have to robb continuasly the fort or the palace. Let's talk about the swedish players. I have counted the number of swedish players in top 100. result: 5 (FIVE!!!) They gotta work everything hand in hand with the polish players otherwise they wont resist the polish attacks. And it's a proven fact polish players are cheaters with influence over the swedish admins of the game. I bet Stockfan and the other top swedish player characters belong to the admins (or admins friends) and use them just for fun or in order to keep the game under their control and not loose it like in the past rounds.
    So you will have to get used when reatards here will call you noob. You want get reasonable explanations. It's all about cheating and getting money from stupid people (usually underaged) that buy credits.

wie ktos mzoe jak zrobic forum???