Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTCyPiSsS
    wie ktos mzoe jak zrobic forum???
    wrong section dude.

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by shurub
    SkillzKillz dont believe everything you hear dude! All top players are cheaters. Of course the easiest way to explain how they got so much respect in one day is to use the fact that they collected opium (or such) for a long period of time and then sold it to the ship! I'll be dammned! Wow.. that sounds so easy! But let me think a bit.. to have such quantities of drugs in order to get so much respect.. you have to have enormous strenghts in Inteligence and Tolerance to afford buy hudreads of factories or you have to have lots lots of money to buy drugs from the dealer while waiting for the ship. For this you have to gang attack (to get strenghts.. from whom? Except the cheaters the others have small strenghts) or you have to robb continuasly the fort or the palace. Let's talk about the swedish players. I have counted the number of swedish players in top 100. result: 5 (FIVE!!!) They gotta work everything hand in hand with the polish players otherwise they wont resist the polish attacks. And it's a proven fact polish players are cheaters with influence over the swedish admins of the game. I bet Stockfan and the other top swedish player characters belong to the admins (or admins friends) and use them just for fun or in order to keep the game under their control and not loose it like in the past rounds.
    So you will have to get used when reatards here will call you noob. You want get reasonable explanations. It's all about cheating and getting money from stupid people (usually underaged) that buy credits.

wow shurub.. you are by far the smartest person, that i have seen posting on this forum..

Thank a lot bro! That's what I thought too

**** u cheaters!

Shurub's point of view is the easiest way to explain things. Accusing playres of cheating is becomming a hobby these days. Shame on You

Quote Originally Posted by shurub
    SkillzKillz dont believe everything you hear dude! All top players are cheaters. Of course the easiest way to explain how they got so much respect in one day is to use the fact that they collected opium (or such) for a long period of time and then sold it to the ship! I'll be dammned! Wow.. that sounds so easy! But let me think a bit.. to have such quantities of drugs in order to get so much respect.. you have to have enormous strenghts in Inteligence and Tolerance to afford buy hudreads of factories or you have to have lots lots of money to buy drugs from the dealer while waiting for the ship. For this you have to gang attack (to get strenghts.. from whom? Except the cheaters the others have small strenghts) or you have to robb continuasly the fort or the palace. Let's talk about the swedish players. I have counted the number of swedish players in top 100. result: 5 (FIVE!!!) They gotta work everything hand in hand with the polish players otherwise they wont resist the polish attacks. And it's a proven fact polish players are cheaters with influence over the swedish admins of the game. I bet Stockfan and the other top swedish player characters belong to the admins (or admins friends) and use them just for fun or in order to keep the game under their control and not loose it like in the past rounds.
    So you will have to get used when reatards here will call you noob. You want get reasonable explanations. It's all about cheating and getting money from stupid people (usually underaged) that buy credits.

Well, another i...t is acusing me of cheating but I have enough patience to explain it one more time.

Well it is so simple, players like me or stockfan we are doing a lot o fort knox. We can earn up to 1. 000. 000 .000 $ per one day (cims day). We are uying opium for that money, so our respects is low. But when the ship comes, we are seling it to get more profits.

We are just experienced players, we know how to play this game and we are more clever than noobs like you

So stop accusing us, and you should apologize now, I guess

hahahaha.. Teleranek you are so funny, so cute and so smart!

Shurub was accusing mainly swedish players and you - a polish player - you feel accused as well. You're pretty pathetic. This game is boring for you right now isnt it?

As he already told you: "it's a proven fact polish players are cheaters with influence over the swedish admins of the game". There was no arguing about the polish players in Saints. Saints are just too good for us commeners. They're just the supreme human beings around this earth. The most clever. The smartest. The ultimate criminals. .. and at last... the most hilarious.

Why for God's sake did you bother to repeat how you're playing smart.. when shurub expressed exactly the same thing!?! he added also this is not possible without cheats. Dont you understand english? You better practice.
    And belive me. I am no noob. You moron.

Of course the easiest way to explain how they got so much respect in one day is to use the fact that they collected opium
    Nah, the easiest way to explain that, is accusing them of having bugs...
    it's a proven fact polish players are cheaters with influence over the swedish admins of the game
    So show me the ****ing proves... you don't have any? What a pity... maybe that's because they just don't exist?
    he added also this is not possible without cheats
    And who the hell is Shurub? An oracle? Player with 3500 respect. I wonder how long he has been playing this game, and how much does he know about it. Why should people belive him, and not, for example, Saints?
    That's the way it all goes - the same way it would be, if you had such respect. People would have accuse you then that you've cheated. And that is really pathetic
    SkillzKillz dont believe everything you hear dude!
    And this is the only statement I agree with... The best thing to do, is just play, no matter what are other people doing.

regards...

PiguSS: Another polish saint feeling assaulted and defending their proven felonies.

It has been said - as I can see but you ppl dont understand english - that it's a PROVEN FACT. This means there's no reason to repeat all the evidences of your cheating the forums are filled up with.

And yes BUGS it's the easiest way to get high stats. You gotta love your technics.

And btw.. if you're going to check on my respect dont bother. I had around 23.000 on 12th of October when I stopped playing.

You dont deserve regards. Be silent!

Now it's the swedish turn to defend themselves. Where are you? Silent minority dominating stupid mobs? In this topic a swedish player was accused of cheating. Not polish. Saints are closed topic. We know how "good" you are.

this is acutally one of the funniest topics i read in the last 100 maby...

to answer the subject of this topic, yes, there are poeple who are playing many hours a dayand who can make a lot of respect one time...

And it's a proven fact polish players are cheaters
    Well it seems that you don't understand english, or you are just an idiot. For me this sentence means that you accusing me as a polish players of being a cheater.

You are a noob, because you don't understand mechanisms ruling this game. You had 20k of resp. I got 2mln, does it means that I am 100 times smarter than you