Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

if you got killed or overdosed you do not apear in statistiks

As someone said! You Saints are really so so hilarious. What are you doing now? You pose into good people trying to help those who dont know anything about this game? Why bother? You're looking for clients into the next round? Or why are you going to end your crims career? You've got bored of cheating? There was accusations against the swedish players! I dont accuse you! I KNOW YOU ARE CHEATERS! YOU USED THE BUG STATS 1 as much as Romanian Alliance did!!! They got banned.. you didnt.. Cuz Swedish admins support you! And I dont have to come up with any proof cuz the forums are filled with proves provided by various people. Swedish admins didnt do anything to such evidences! So those of you people who believe this guys in Saints are clean you better read more old posts (on bugs or feedback) if they havnt been deleted.

My respect is so low cause I got banned (as many romanians were banned on 10th of October until 24th of October for BUG EXPLOIT! How could I exploit a bug at my repsect you morons??? There was a random ban on romanians just to punish Romanian Alliance for their effort to hit on you with your own arms! CHEATING! I am no part of Romanian Alliance nor I have anything to do with them! I havnt played at all this game from that time on.

You are a noob, because you don't understand mechanisms ruling this game. You had 20k of resp. I got 2mln, does it means that I am 100 times smarter than you
    JesperPedalem. Another one who doesnt understand english. Kaospilot said he gave up playing this game and I checked his graph - his respect is constant as he said for a long time. You compare your intelligence to someone who doesnt play anymore. You are an IDIOT for sure yet you pretend to understand the mechanism running this game! You oughta be ashame of yourself you cheaters!

As for for you people new into Crims! I recommened you to continue playing this shitty game until you will understand for yourselves there's no posibility ever to get so big respect as these people have without cheating! These people were robbing the Fort Knox in the 20th TC day or even eariler. They are now pretending to be nice people explaining things which they know they wont help you at all even if you play 24hours/day!! But they are only twisted arrogant ****s.

Saints! You waste so much time reading and posting on forums! when the hell do you have spare time to play as much as you say you do. Or you play smartly only 2 hours per day as some "bright brain" in your gang said once! Cuz you understand the mechanism of the game! You use also BOTS right? I'll be ****ed!

For the brasilian guy! i know for sure there are many brasilians playing in the last 3 rounds. You better check their respects dude. They have so small respects! You think that's because the polish are brighter than the brasilians?? The brasilians dont understand the mechanism rulling this game? This game is so simple and these guys in Saints pretend it's a big deal! Yes it's a big deal.. cuz you dont have the means to exploit bugs as they do.

You also should now they (Saints) post (or posted) the dates of the ship arrival on a polish forum on the net! Another form of cheating. A minor one let's say this time.

Regards to the non-Saints guys!

Shurub i really hope that you are wrong.. Cuz otherwise i know that me and a lot of brazilians will stop playing this game.. not good for the game...

very sad

Another thing you said, is that on the 20th day of thecrims, there are already people doing Fort Knox?? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!! I was checking their respects on the the 20th day and they all have around 5000 or 7000. I would say they were doing Al capone on the 20th day. If anyone was doing Fort Knox on the 20th day of thecrims, thats cheating for sure!!!

Believe me they were doing it dude! That's what the bug stats 1 was intended for! Ans Saints as Romanian Alliance and some egyptians gangs of former admins and moderators abused it!

Kiv (an egyptian and a cheater as well) former admin or something here.. he had acces to database of somekind and posted here once the user and the password to a polish user with Intelligence and Tollerace 1! I couldnt beleive my eyes when I saw it and i checked it! And it was not only one user of that sort in that polish gang related to Saint! KIV (or someone else) erased that proof from the forum afterwords! and the owner of that user changed the password to the account! (Obviously he was a person using multiaccounts as many saints are doing the same).

When I confronted such an evidence .. seen it with my own eyes.. I've signed up with that account dude!!!.. exactly in the days I've got banned for bug exploit( which at the beginning I even didnt understand what a hack is about) I've got really frustraded and stopped even consider to resume playing from 24th of October! It was a mockery!

what is the 1 stat bug is this like a stupid link. Go on search and type in stec0 look at all the cheat links of which he supplies is it luike this please let me know. i really bad at this game compared to 1st man and want to know how they do it thanks

let me know please

i am sorry schurub but i am kind of new to the game, would you mind explanning what the "bug stats 1" is or was?

http://www.thecrims.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6216

here you have all the explanations you need to see how cheaters act and acted!

woow this really explains it but what are the chances of me being in a good gang which can do fort knox i havent dont one yet and i have been palying for a round and a half i cant get respect past 3000 it not fare

Quote Originally Posted by shurub
    As someone said! You Saints are really so so hilarious. What are you doing now? You pose into good people trying to help those who dont know anything about this game? Why bother? You're looking for clients into the next round? Or why are you going to end your crims career? You've got bored of cheating?
    Oh man, you're so funny... Well listen now carefully:
    I'M NOT IN SAINTS
    I'VE NEVER BEEN IN SAINTS
    I DON'T SEEM DO GO TO SAINTS IN NEARLY FUTURE.
    Posing into good people... well if that's how you call helping new users to play, then let it be! I pose into a good man! What will I gain with that? Tell me please, because maybe I'm so stupid, that I can't realise it by myself
    WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW??
    Why am I ending my career? Simple - I've started to play with the third edition of this game, and it acctually bored me a little...
    As for cheating - ask admins, moderators, other players, your dog or whoever you want... Admins of this game can check my log.
    I'VE NEVER USED ANY KIND OF BUG!!!
    Well, whatever. I know that you know me better than I do, so why am I writing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
    wow PiguSS great job in helping people
    Quote Originally Posted by BispoEdirMacedo
    that�s why I like this game... cause some players just want to have some fun and share the game strategies and possibilities...
    As I said, I'll do my best to share my knowledge about this game, that I gained through all the editions I've played. I'm also really glad that I could help you guys, BispoEdirMacedo if I'll play in next round I'll let you know on PM surely.
    However, as you can see, some people say that I help you because I want to hide my cheats... Think what you want, I'm not gonna stop writing on this forum, and I'm not gonna defend my innocence.
    Again, thank you BispoEdirMacedo and SkillzKillz, regards for you