Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down Trusted Accounts

I want to talk about trusted accounts. I do not think it is used for the purpose of the system. I want to say that it is an unnecessary system. Why is there a trusted account in a vote that prohibits sharing your account with someone? Low teams and new players are bad in this game with this system. Big team has more changes to win something in this game with this system. For example check the kill list. If you have 1 pc and 1 phone you can have 4 accounts easily. I think this system should be remove from the game.

Best Regards,
    xSCABiYERSTOx

Quote Originally Posted by xSCABiYERSTOx View Post
    I want to talk about trusted accounts. I do not think it is used for the purpose of the system. I want to say that it is an unnecessary system. Why is there a trusted account in a vote that prohibits sharing your account with someone? Low teams and new players are bad in this game with this system. Big team has more changes to win something in this game with this system. For example check the kill list. If you have 1 pc and 1 phone you can have 4 accounts easily. I think this system should be remove from the game.

Best Regards,
    xSCABiYERSTOx
    You and your team are the biggest faggots/noobs in the history of crims.
    All time cry on skype for donations,and now when GCM kick ur ass you cry about how easy you can create accounts,without being banned
    Well,since next round,raves will be anonimously,so you don't need to cry anymore about trusted accounts.
    Cya Mr. Orospu Cocugu

yeah of course and on forum we will see to remove it because of complaint for raves anonimously.
    Just in my opinion, it be shit
    + Beck you tell about anonims raves because u like hunting
    so much people can't or couldn't know how to hunt and they will make robbery and trainings not more, very very GOOOD IDEA
    Last edited by ilil; 01-05-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xSCABiYERSTOx View Post

Best Regards,
    xSCABiYERSTOx
    Our target is to remove any concept of "TEAM" and this round is hopefuly the last one when players played in teams. And i believe it was a good idea since teamviewer is unsafe because people cannot be 100% trustable. The anonimous raves plan looks very great on paper, so trusted account will be a very necesary thing if everything will work as we planned.

Ps. keep your fights for your private chats not on here, i dont want to ban nobody just dont force my hand and stay on topic please (for whos fighting here)