Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default unhappy anonimous rave's

Hi everyone!
    I heard from some people's that crew did idea for next round, namely "Anonimous rave".
    I need know, it be true or not?
    In my opinion it be shit, play with team will be 0, if I good remember that TheCrims is game for team's play.
    I heard too about used "vpn" some players. It should be banned account, nothing more... If who's played for top killers they made 50 account and created it in the same day, in my opinion it broke rules...
    What with players who don't know how to hunt? They should robbing and training's, yeh? It be really interesting game for sure
    I remember round when "Anonimous rave" coming ,and It was abortion idea, and soon was changed (I'm interesting, why?)
    Mark distinctive TheCrims was normal rave without problem or problem with milk. You helped so much new players with be milked (put something in profile), (write something before log out) I think it enough.

Just need know opinion other players what thinking about this idea.

Enjoy !

@DW:
    Just I asked players what thinking about idea with "anonimous rave", nothing more so I don't want problem
    Last edited by ilil; 01-08-2017 at 07:26 PM.

I am sorry to tell you but in my opinion your way of thinking is just the perfect example of why this game became lame.

"What with players who don't know how to hunt? They should robbing and training's, yeh?" - Its the EXACT SAME THING as it is now.What can you do more with normal raves if you don't hunt? Let me guess : rob and train? LOL

For alone players that only robb,anonymous raves won't impact their game.With anonymous raves ,only the teams and rabbits will have something to lose,but it will be better long term because everybody will have the exat same chance ..Anyway it's easy to learn how to hunt so that shouldn't be a problem.

"In my opinion it be shit, play with team will be 0, if I good remember that TheCrims is game for team's play."
    +What you told, I agree with you, thanks for opinion. a lot of people just robbing and training's and it finish them game

Quote Originally Posted by ilil View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I heard from some people's that crew did idea for next round, namely "Anonimous rave".
    I need know, it be true or not?
    In my opinion it be shit, play with team will be 0, if I good remember that TheCrims is game for team's play.
    I heard too about used "vpn" some players. It should be banned account, nothing more... If who's played for top killers they made 50 account and created it in the same day, in my opinion it broke rules...
    What with players who don't know how to hunt? They should robbing and training's, yeh? It be really interesting game for sure
    I remember round when "Anonimous rave" coming ,and It was abortion idea, and soon was changed (I'm interesting, why?)
    Mark distinctive TheCrims was normal rave without problem or problem with milk. You helped so much new players with be milked (put something in profile), (write something before log out) I think it enough.

Just need know opinion other players what thinking about this idea.

Enjoy !

@DW:
    Just I asked players what thinking about idea with "anonimous rave", nothing more so I don't want problem
    Hi, so let me be more explicit. This game is NOT a team game acording to our rules. There is a flipcoin because the rules are alowing you to trick em with teamviewers or virtuabox or any kind of programs. That being said i think is clear, comunity is abusing those alot. The old system we had was a system where everyone could milk even if there was anonimous raves.....lets be serious everyone was setting a specific drug at a specific price as a hint. Actually players wont need to hunt nonstop, there will be casual players and top players. Tell me in which game you can win top positions because you have friends and people are donating to you because you will give em top gang or any other benefits? Nowhere!!. You can play the game as a casual player and be good at whatever you want or you can be a top player but you have to be exceptional in everything you do because your friends/team wont be able to back you up. Ofc there will be gangs, you can robb/attack other people with your gang with your friends. But the excesive milk/selling stats and making moneys over Thecrims shouldnt happen anymore. In the old system we had solo players who were competent to win tops by playing alone but they couldnt do this because teams were shreding em. Lets use common sense and think about it.

Ps. how do you know when someone is having 50 rabbids made with vpn? Are you one of our admins colleagues? From what i remember we banned/removed kills or stats from all players that abused our rules with vpn/bots or any kind of cheats.

Peace
    Last edited by ALEX; 01-09-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Very good idea!! I like this new system. You enter a round in 92?

Well for the moment as you can see on BETA nothing is or was implemented so we do not know for sure what it will be. But if that is to happen it means it will be so for a reason and according to feedback that we got from players as well.
    In any case like last round I will post here all the changes and explain each of them , why we made them and how we think they will influence the game.
    Until then you will just have to be patient.

PS : Although we appreciate all opinions one has to understand that this game is not called BIG GAME HUNTERS so we have to look after other players as well . Furthermore most complaints about the rave system came from hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    PS : Although we appreciate all opinions one has to understand that this game is not called BIG GAME HUNTERS so we have to look after other players as well . Furthermore most complaints about the rave system came from hunters
    It's not only about hunters..Just think about solo players.Right now,they can only robb,train or hunt.If they don't know or don't like to hunt,they will just train and robb.If you make anonimus raves,they will just do the same thing : robb and train.So nothing changes for them.This change will affect only the players that like to play in big teams and milk accounts.And this system(normal raves) can be abused soo easy and the crew knows this.I think it's a big mistake to let it like this.

Of course,all n44bs want normal raves.
    Do you know why?
    Because they always want to win in the most simple way .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well for the moment as you can see on BETA nothing is or was implemented so we do not know for sure what it will be. But if that is to happen it means it will be so for a reason and according to feedback that we got from players as well.
    In any case like last round I will post here all the changes and explain each of them , why we made them and how we think they will influence the game.
    Until then you will just have to be patient.

Try win a skull and top inter medal/cup in same round,you can't btw.
    Why?Since donations guys appeared suddenly,if you only hunt in this game,you can't even get in top 5 kills without getting help.