Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R 92 Changes!!!

Exclamation R 92 Changes!!!

Hi guys,

I'm here to to talk and explain to you the changes for the next round. So to start these are the changes

*Bounty Hunting has been closed and replaced by They Alley. In The Alley you can find new and exciting missions when you reach a new level.
    *Production from buildings have been slightly changed.
    *A new VIP package has been introduced and we have updated the old ones as well. The new VIP package enables a new set of weapons and armors.
    *Anonymous nightclubs have been activated again and as a consequence of that whorehouses are no longer present in Nightlife. A nightclub can have one drug only, Booze, set to a default price of $7. You can't change or update this drug.

Now let's talk about them one by one

*Bounty Hunting has been closed and replaced by They Alley. In The Alley you can find new and exciting missions when you reach a new level.

As I said in my previous thread about future projects this feature will make TC a little bit more interesting or at least give players a reason to pass levels. We created missions for each LEVEL plus an extra one so 13 in total, you will be able to find said missions in the game guide very soon.
    We would really like your feedback regarding the missions and furthermore we would ask you guys to help us develop new missions.

*Production from buildings have been slightly changed.

For some rounds now we are trying to find a balance between drugs but it seems it is not as easy as we first thought so as a future project we will redesign the buildings so you guys can have more options when it comes to drugs and what boats to sell to .

*A new VIP package has been introduced and we have updated the old ones as well. The new VIP package enables a new set of weapons and armors.

well I think this is quite self explanatory, we made some small changes to the trucks and boats since the feedback on them was quite bad. The weapons will probably help the players make the transition between levels a little bit faster. I'm quite sure many of you will find the names funny but keep in mind we used a generator for them so If you guys have better ideas please let us know.

*Anonymous nightclubs have been activated again and as a consequence of that whorehouses are no longer present in Nightlife. A nightclub can have one drug only, Booze, set to a default price of $7. You can't change or update this drug.

Now I'm quite sure this is the change you all want to talk about so let us get down to business. First let me explain why we went down this road , even tho we were not sure If it is the correct way to go, every round we have the same feedback from most of our players and that is " We can't fight against 100 people " or " They are making 100 accounts per day and so they will win top kills " of course this doesn't stop here but you get the point.
    Now since clearly there are so many ways for people to create new accounts without us being able to actually find or ban all of them , crazy as it seems but last round there were 30 k accounts created , we decided to at least give all a fighting chance.
    I want to make it clear I for one never liked anonymous raves and I never wanted them back but combined with the other changes we made I really do think milking and kill donations will be reduced considerable. As you guys can see we went for BOOZE instead of HEROIN as main drug and that is because we do not want people to overdose too much , and here I am thinking about inexperienced players , of course this can be changed in future rounds.

So I do hope this changes will make the game a little bit more competitive and entertaining. See ya all next round !

If will this changes next round, give me my money from credits, **** this bullshit... why did you tell us about these changes 3 days before start of new round? What do you want? Destroy this game?
    Last edited by ThorSteinar; 01-10-2017 at 06:45 PM.

I agree with Thor. What do you think this will lead people to ? i think to leave this game You are gonna fall from 500 online, to 200 max bro. I wanted to play for top,bought credits, and now 3 days before the ****ing start, you are gonna say this to me ? and as an explanation you said you want the game to be more competitive ? thats bullshit bro. Only hunters will profit from this, and normal or new players will be all ****ed up. In 3 tc rounds, i predict you are gonna get it back to normal. Remember my words. Bebynho do you remember times when this game played 5000k+ ? And where are you now ? With this you are gonna loose it even more. Its a shame. I really looked forward to play this round, but now this change ruined everything. I even lost so much money for nothing. Will i get back my money ? of course not but this is just a big big shit what you just did...
    Last edited by Fazzzy; 01-10-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Oh my god,I see a lot of people complain about anonimously raves and this make me laugh
    It's so ****ing boring to play with normal raves.Why?
    Let's start with top kills
    Since round 87,after day 30-40,when number of players in raves decrease dramatically,you just can't compete with players that have 30 rabbits to kill in every TC day.
    It's just ****ed up,after 12 hours of continuously hunting in round 90 when I had one of the biggest stats in the game,I made like 200 kills,and max 10-15 were donation.I got angry more after I saw Pablito (top 1 killer that round) incresing his kills difference against me,without spending more than 40 minutes that day.
    Is it fair?I stayed 12 hours to make those 200 kills,and he just logg in,wait in his rave for his friends/rabbits and in 40 minutes,he did more kills without even entering other players raves.
    I tried to hunt like crazy for 3-4 days,then I realised I waste my time here,why should I hunt almost all day since that guy out-killed me all time only with donations.

Bro but just as i said, only hunters and killers will profit from that

Quote Originally Posted by 2K17 View Post
    Oh my god,I see a lot of people complain about anonimously raves and this make me laugh
    It's so ****ing boring to play with normal raves.Why?
    Let's start with top kills
    Since round 87,after day 30-40,when number of players in raves decrease dramatically,you just can't compete with players that have 30 rabbits to kill in every TC day.
    It's just ****ed up,after 12 hours of continuously hunting in round 90 when I had one of the biggest stats in the game,I made like 200 kills,and max 10-15 were donation.I got angry more after I saw Pablito (top 1 killer that round) incresing his kills difference against me,without spending more than 40 minutes that day.
    Is it fair?I stayed 12 hours to make those 200 kills,and he just logg in,wait in his rave for his friends/rabbits and in 40 minutes,he did more kills without even entering other players raves.
    I tried to hunt like crazy for 3-4 days,then I realised I waste my time here,why should I hunt almost all day since that guy out-killed me all time only with donations.

Bravo, bravo... Next round you will kill only abuse team because nobody else will play... other its will top hunters, maybe 10-15 players and they will be hunt you, because you are noob

Quote Originally Posted by ThorSteinar View Post
    Bravo, bravo... Next round you will kill only abuse team because nobody else will play... other its will top hunters, maybe 10-15 players and they will be hunt you, because you are noob
    It s my fault you don t know to hunt?
    All what you know to do is to put trains all time and in the end is giving stats to main acc with GA milk
    Funny,isn't it?

Top 1 Winner should know how to hunt too,not only make big cash,and in the end collect stats from noobs like you

EDIT:
    Oh wait,I forgot you like to hunt on limits like pussies
    Last edited by 2K17; 01-10-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2K17 View Post
    It s my fault you don t know to hunt?
    All what you know to do is to put trains all time and in the end is giving stats to main acc with GA milk
    Funny,isn't it?

Top 1 Winner should know how to hunt too,not only make big cash,and in the end collect stats from noobs like you

EDIT:
    Oh wait,I forgot you like to hunt on limits like pussies
    I dont know why top1 should know how to hunt, when the point of the game is to get top respect not stats isnt it ? You have so many ways how to win top1, so why make the game only for hunters i dont know...
    Last edited by Fazzzy; 01-10-2017 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazzzy View Post
    I dont know why top1 should know how to hunt, when the point of the game is to get top respect isnt it ? You have so many ways how to win top1, so why make the game only for hunters i dont know...
    You don't understand what I try to say.

Of course,If I will concentrate to hunt in next round,I will lose shitloads of tickets.
    I will have more stats than a robber,that's sure,but he will have more money than me,so it's equal man,understand?

If he have like 400kkk cash and 2kk stats.
    I will have for example 300kkk and 20kk stats.
    The tickets I will use on hunt,he will robb and make better cash than me,and I will make more stats than him.
    So till now all players are equal.

I think this is definitely not a good option for a future bebynho. What are you gonna do about the new players ? and the players that can't hunt ? they are gonna be ****ed up. They dont even has to play. You screwed many people games with this shit. Sorry to tell you that, but you really did. Jo a je to píčovina.