Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: R 92 Changes!!!

to me a good idea try to play and see not cry before

Hey guys,

Why do you have to make changes every single round? This game is like your playground now. I hope you are having fun!

BEST REGARDS,
    EMRE THE LORD
    “Every dog has his day.”

EMRE THE LORD

to 2K17:
    I dont know u, but u wrote about me?
    U can be sure, i dont play for top in anyway...i won 4x , i want only help players, cuz. i love this game.

In basically is good idea anonYmous nightclubs, but not in this time when play 200-300 ppl , when plays over 5k like oldtimes, its perfect idea..

or i have other idea what can help this game maybe...anonymous nightclubs OK, but only systems nightclubs cca150 and forbit/stop buy ur own nightclub.
    they be still in nightlist, not like now, when u are online ur rave in list, and when logoff they arent.

I hope u understand, what i try wrote
    Last edited by laado; 01-11-2017 at 10:52 AM.
    Olympic member

Quote Originally Posted by laado View Post
    Hi guys, i want to join in this discussion.

Round 91. was my first round after long time and it was crazy, unbelieveble stats and respects, im agree with this game need changes.
    But this move... put anonymous nightclubs is bad move, i try it explain.

This game already play only few players, u lose them, not all know somethings about strategy, or looking new ways how to be the best, only copied from better.
    U cant stop teams and milking, u only stopped donation kills in raves for topkillers at all.

How many players are online over day? max 200-300 ? Them just wait when be minimum online ppl(less nightclubs) and easy found ur rabbits(friends) and u can start milk.
    U can look back when played stryker, he can founds everyone yes it harder now, how it was last rounds, but it still easy for good hunter teams who have tactics to looking raves.

What mean this change for single players? Who robs only single robberies and training, dont hunt and visit only own nightclub, it will be harder for them dont get ga´s. they raves will be easy found. and when they will be always killed, they stop plays. Its my opinion.

- let normal nightclubs with names
    - less stats from robberies or stop training centrum.
    - put limits how many times u can start attack ga´s on one player
    - u can only kill max. (10x)one player per round in rave, after u get only stats from hits, not kill in stats.

Or let this change in next round and we will see who have right
    Or just remove stats from GA .... Let me be honest here , these were the 2 options we had . Why would we remove training ? How ill new players that can't hunt actually reach 600 k to Rob Illuminati ? The donations are not because of the training center and you know it. Donations happen because 1 people ask for stats for top GANG , 2 buying of said stats and 3rd teams .
    We already added protection to the accounts but that doesn't stop donations. Now let me ask you guys a question :
    Clearly you are all PRO here , old players not new players so why is it so hard for you to adjust ?
    And another think please go and check top 20 and after delete from top 1 to 5 all the stats won from donations and u will see that the top will actually be very different . I saw players in top 20 that with 2 kk stats could ve been easily top 3 but they didn't have 40 kk stats donations .

So let's all be PRO and for once adjust our strategy to how the game is . In any case this round is a test round to see how it goes to see how new players react to the change and to see If something actually changes in top 5 . AS I said before, but nobody actually reads , I do not like anonymous raves ,I really do think is not natural to have a rave with no name but ... if it will stop even 50 % the donations of Kills and STATS well i had to say YES .

Quote Originally Posted by laado View Post
    to 2K17:
    I dont know u, but u wrote about me?
    U can be sure, i dont play for top in anyway...i won 4x , i want only help players, cuz. i love this game.

In basically is good idea anonYmous nightclubs, but not in this time when play 200-300 ppl , when plays over 5k like oldtimes, its perfect idea..

or i have other idea what can help this game maybe...anonymous nightclubs OK, but only systems nightclubs cca150 and forbit/stop buy ur own nightclub.
    they be still in nightlist, not like now, when u are online ur rave in list, and when logoff they arent.

I hope u understand, what i try wrote
    What the **** you talk about man?
    5k?4k were multi's

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Or just remove stats from GA .... Let me be honest here , these were the 2 options we had . Why would we remove training ? How ill new players that can't hunt actually reach 600 k to Rob Illuminati ?
    look, i write example when i first start play TC, it was 15-16round, i have max. stats on AC and top players rob FK, but it dont make me crazy, i have friends on my limits...i didnt need rob max. robberies... u get/lose from 1x1 or ga´s max. 10-20stats, from robberies u get 1-3stats ok, u can had rabbits, but i didnt know it.

With this change u dont stop donations, but i must agree with u, its shits when someone work 2kk stats and get donation over 40kk (puke) , or u dont know nothing about hunting, but u are topkiller from donation...wtf?!
    Olympic member

The best example is TOP KILLERS , we already had a person win it without actually hunting , now last round they have reached crazy numbers with the help of donations and VPN Accounts ( speculation ). When i said 40 kk it was an example the real number is actually 2 times bigger so we are talking 80 90 kk stats and that = 40 kk respect.
    Now your example with AC doesn't apply and that is because we have now robs that require 600 k ROB power and as you saw we changed the formulas and it is quite hard now to reach said power. In our defense this round we reduced the power requirements for some single robs by 15 % ( 15 20 k stats ) .

Our intention is not to " **** up " the game but to find a middle way between teams and the average Joe that by himself can make 60 70 kk respect but cant reach 120 kk just because he doesn't have 80 kk stats donations.

PS: the 5 k people online were multies never real people , we both played those rounds and If you remember our teams both had over 1 k accounts ...
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 01-11-2017 at 05:49 PM.

first i am sory for my bad english i hope so understand me guys
    last time i played year 2013. i start again a week ago now this changes are good because ppl always use clons since i can remember and its so bad. maybe this idea for new players looks great for me ;
    every 10 tc days you can use own bar and except you noone enter your bar if u dont want to waste tickets u have to enter anonymous bars and if u want to play solo or u are new player u have a chance learn to play game but u cant play high ranking. also it can be only 10 ticket or 20 ticket usable own bar daily i think good idea

Great, you get what you wanted. How much players will be playing this round from the start ? Yeah but obviously not everyone is hunter, thats just your alibism ****ing words, you screwed up the game.... so great job guys, just keep it going

Every old player knows that need to change ur rave every 3min. So stop crying like a baby cuz u "dont know how to hunt", thats is bullshit, top players knows to hunt and go for top inter.