Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: R 92 Changes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThorSteinar View Post
    If will this changes next round, give me my money from credits, **** this bullshit... why did you tell us about these changes 3 days before start of new round? What do you want? Destroy this game?
    I think your are new here and probably do not know how things used to work. I come here and explain the changes out of respect for the players , when i was a player nobody took the time to do it for me , I just opened the game and played it as it was. Last round I did it after the round started this round I decided to do it before in any case you are complaining you wont get donations to play for top ? Well for 1 of you there are 30 more that complain daily that they cant play vs players that have donations. I have to say they are correct .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 01-10-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I think your are new here and probably do not know how things used to work. I come here and explain the changes out of respect for the players , when i was a player nobody took the time to do it for me , I just opened the game and played it as it was. Last round I did it after the round started this round I decided to do it before in any case you are complaining you wont get donations to play for top ? Well for 1 of you there are 30 more that complain daily that they cant play vs players that have donations. I have to say they are correct .
    okey, if you add this changes i never play again, so see you in hell, bastard

every singel time game get changed everyone just talk shit... ppl go play and if u dont like just leave. no one obliges u to play. plz just stop talking shit everytime, before and after that u just play hard as f*ck. everytime game get changed we play harder than before i guess. CYA next round

I liked the changes, regarding milks and donations will decrease and the top kill will be more competitive.
    In relation to top respect also will change because it will not have much like getting full fast, then you have to rob and hunt GA if you want to get full stats.
    The back alley gives a new way for those who play alone, because it will have missions to do beyond the levels.
    For whoever complains that it will be the round for those hunt, try to change the nightclubs always, as usual, you will not be easily attacked.

See ya.

For those who complains it's because they will be impaired for don't have rabbits to help!

guys ... when you said who want to play go ahead and he do not as he wish i laugh so much ... you must recruit new players not become like that with old players ... and about rave changes i hate it and all my team we will not play or spend just 1 credit for this round if the rave still like that .. good luck lets take some rest of crimes

relax all its just crew have the decision of rules and player have decision of play
    about me and my team we wil not play
    good luck for all
    Last edited by AhmedAlex; 01-10-2017 at 09:54 PM.

hello guys, before they added it on beta, I was on "NO" to change rave's, but if people created 30 k accounts for kills or something, they needed change...
    For new players it be shit ofc
    After some hits in first day, they stay but probably will leave tc
    older player too, hunters is very fast and they will think about's bot for sure, I don't think so that who's will use bot (but maybe who know).
    I don't like this system game, if we talk about new players to help them, anonim rave for sure will help them, we will see
    It be harder and who want spend his time to play no problem, he can do it, but I'm sure soon they return rave as soon as they changed.
    I don't know for who you did this round but congratulations, you will see how much players be in first day and then after, good luck friends!
    Idea on change rave's on anonimo for just hunters will be amazing/great/pretty, but for other members shot in the Achilles heel , so much people won't log to prove you that you are in your mistake system... but I don't understand this game that much, sorry !
    YES YES I KNOW, I'M CRYING YEH
    Last edited by ilil; 01-10-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilil View Post
    Idea on change rave's on anonimo for just hunters will be amazing/great/pretty, but for other members shot in the Achilles heel
    What other people ? The only ones complaining are the ones that are saying "Me and my team will not play". So it's just one category of players that are complaining.
    Let's not forget that this a single player game, the winner is one account and not a team.
    I think this change will bring a bit of fairness to the game and even more encourage new players.

I'm expecting a fierce competition at the top of the ranks. We can draw the conclusions at the end of the round.

if u think that single player can win, so I can't add more from myself
    This idea killed many things.
    "What other people ? The only ones complaining are the ones that are saying "Me and my team will not play". So it's just one category of players that are complaining." --> "other people" maybe new players which don't understand these idea's So much people not look at forum, just log to game and see it
    This idea will work for hunters
    about milking I would not be so sure, good luck best team.
    This round, robbing won't be safe, just all who need do it, be kick in ass from hunters and lose them stats, cause just hunters will have gang, and will do more advantage than early rounds if this idea helped new players understand the game, I love you !
    Last edited by ilil; 01-10-2017 at 11:05 PM.