Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: R 92 Changes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedAlex View Post
    relax all its just crew have the decision of rules and player have decision of play
    about me and my team we wil not play
    good luck for all
    Lmao,all noobs complain again.
    What,you complain cause you can't sell your stats again for some nice credits like you did this round with Kinezzi? ahahahaha
    Too bad for you it didn't worked for me too

btw,look here https://postimg.org/image/gp39pn9lz/

https://postimg.org/image/nwzfffua1/

EDIT: more pictures for you https://postimg.org/image/erbv6zsw7/
    Last edited by 2K17; 01-10-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Beck, I dunno why he didn't get ban
    It was fake? No
    Because it was on skype and etc.... For me If I see that ****ers trying buy stats or selling for credit, write on skype, write on thecrims, should be very fast ban, because they broke rules!
    and later they will talk to crew's "I was joke " "It was a fake" if have evidence that he was writing then I have it in ass, they did fault so he should relax from the crims
    but It's my opinion, because I don't understand game.
    I had the same situation about buy stats, we had evidence, but they didn't get banned, because they not took stats from him, It's a shit rules, nothing more Beck Good night
    Last edited by ilil; 01-10-2017 at 11:23 PM.

For my part and as I heared from players who started play on beta changes are well. I hope bounty hunting won't back, its unnecessary.

*Anonymous nightclubs have been activated again and as a consequence of that whorehouses are no longer present in Nightlife. A nightclub can have one drug only, Booze, set to a default price of $7. You can't change or update this drug.
    I think, there may be an innovation about 1x1 accounts. Because players who just plays for 1x1, there are a lot of player makes 1x1 acc (although its impossible now to milk) , hunting in limited raves, so that it won't be sensible to make a 1x1 acc because all raves are random so they may get more intelligence and charisma therefore their acc will be ****ed up.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 01-11-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Hi guys, personally, I don't care about the anonymous or whatever the rave method used.
    But, I want to ask, have you considered the effect for new players ( the one you usually called as noob) ?
    It's true that you give them protection but until they reach certain respect. But in that case, they can not learn how to hunt, they can not learn how to avoid the hunter. And after the protection is removed, they get killed, and be killed and be killed again and again. Then they started yelling, this game is bullshit,etc.
    Please provide a new solution for this kind of problem, if you want to keep this game growing.

Regards.

Hi folks, i see alot of positive/negative feedback.....we apreciate your opinions but things like "aaaaa the game is garbage, ull loose all the players in 2 rounds asuhgasjgfajfks" or "the game sucks, u ****ed the teams" are missing ARGUMENTS.Those are statements not axioms.So that being said if you want to consider your opinion please bring some mature arguments because we see complains every day and if they are missing arguments we wont give em so much attention.

Now im talking with teams........you are saying that we ****ed you with the raves system BUT try puting yourself in a solo player position against great teams like yours. Would you stand a chance against a team as solo player? No, you will get murdered in any top....inter/kills.So PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHY SHOULDNT SOLO PLAYERS GET A CHANCE TO WIN A TOP POSITION WITHOUT A TEAM? I know most of you will be like "hmmmm why should i care about them..... **** them, they can find friends and play with". But for some reasons not everybody is making a team to play, some of them are lone wolfs, some maybe they cant get along with our comunity which is very diferent than other online games comunity. So with this change we want to give everyone a equal chance to win a top and to compete against other PLAYERS...yes players not teams of players in order to get what they fight for.

Now lets talk about the confusion with top 1 inter and kills too. From what we calculated this wont be posible since hunters will have to hunt in order to get kills and by hunting i mean that they will spend the tickets trying to find other players to kill. And robbers will use their tickets to get moneys from robbs and im sure they wont rely so much on assaulting strategies because they dont want to waste tickets. I know some players are playing without any help and they make alot of respect with minimum effort so being a mediocre hunter+having game awareness will lead them to top positions on respect.

New players will cry about the system and we will teach them how to avoid being stomped by older players.

@invoker We always answer to their questions and concerns on our tawk channel (bottom right of square page) so if they will yell there we will teach them as much as posible.

Peace.
    Last edited by ALEX; 01-11-2017 at 05:03 AM.

if this is a single game, you must to cancel gangs

Quote Originally Posted by ThorSteinar View Post
    if this is a single game, you must to cancel gangs
    LOOOOL !!!!!! That's the worst idea i've ever heard about this game lool..

I might not be getting something, in that case can someone enlighten me? What's all the fuss about?

Anonymous raves will be bad for new players ... why? They're still able to go into the same rave, buy drugs, why would the fact that there's no name for the club be bad for them, why would they even care?

Hi guys, i want to join in this discussion.

Round 91. was my first round after long time and it was crazy, unbelieveble stats and respects, im agree with this game need changes.
    But this move... put anonymous nightclubs is bad move, i try it explain.

This game already play only few players, u lose them, not all know somethings about strategy, or looking new ways how to be the best, only copied from better.
    U cant stop teams and milking, u only stopped donation kills in raves for topkillers at all.

How many players are online over day? max 200-300 ? Them just wait when be minimum online ppl(less nightclubs) and easy found ur rabbits(friends) and u can start milk.
    U can look back when played stryker, he can founds everyone yes it harder now, how it was last rounds, but it still easy for good hunter teams who have tactics to looking raves.

What mean this change for single players? Who robs only single robberies and training, dont hunt and visit only own nightclub, it will be harder for them dont get ga´s. they raves will be easy found. and when they will be always killed, they stop plays. Its my opinion.

- let normal nightclubs with names
    - less stats from robberies or stop training centrum.
    - put limits how many times u can start attack ga´s on one player
    - u can only kill max. (10x)one player per round in rave, after u get only stats from hits, not kill in stats.

Or let this change in next round and we will see who have right
    Olympic member

As far I can see,all players that complain here are from same team who wanted to try get top 1 respect next round
    Look how it is,We don't really care if you will play or not.... -5 noobs that won't play this game next round doesn't affect me or others players that much.
    By the way,in round 78,when they introduced again anonimously raves,the only who complained were Sycylians,and the game still didn't ,,die'' like you say.