Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default The Alley/"Regular" Levels

Hi,

i will not pass the last "regular" level (Godfather) simple because i dont hunt, and i understand that if someone wants to reach the last level he must "show" that he can hunt and robb.

but about the Alley... what if the crew release all quests from the Alley for everyone lets say, after day 100? Of course i will not complete it 100% (will not do the "kill quest" or even the "10kk respect quest" but at least i can do the "robb quest" and "drug quest" and get the rewards from that)

regards,
    xmozzarellax

Well we did change the last mission so you can all get some rewards form it but why do you think it would be Ok to start missions after day 100 ?I mean what are the PRO's of this change?.. Next round we will bring some new missions and since we will try to create new features 4 sure we ill come up with new quests / missions . I do hope in 2 rounds we will have at least 1 new feature to give you guys new stuff to do .

Day 100 was just an example... the focus point is that for some people like me, who will not reach the Godfather level, the Alley doesnt show us any more missions after the "Padrino Mission"... My idea is that after some pre-defined day, the Alley could release all missions ("Godfather mission" and "King mission"), so we could get some of the rewards of those missions.

regards,
    xmozzarellax