Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default renove the TC and try to make something new

1 - Remove gangs;
    2 - Increase number of virtual gangs for everyone to steal when they want;
    3 - Change the amount of daily battles in x1 to be able to gain ground status and the hunters win their tops;
    4 - Remodel robberies, money, status gains when you have higher levels, because winning 1 or less of this for stealing is sad;
    5 - Missions with really considerable rewards to do even if they are difficult or time consuming to complete, encouraging the player to lose time logged;
    6 - The game is cool, but the minup that the tops have only make the players stop, leaving the game to be competitive.
    7 - Memox, with your experience acquired until today, more than a decade of the crims, of the two one, or you want the game to finish or not to have anything with all this time.

Trying to find a solution for the gangs, they end the vicious circle of all round the same people gaining top respect, leaving the game competitive with an attainable rank for who wants to play or just play alone.

Mate, it's all about the business. Whatever the changes are, it's all about the game generating some extra cash for its developers (i.e. memox). Nothing else.
    There will be always some dumb-asses like me who are putting cash into this game to buy credits. That's right - we do let this game survive despite never ending complaints about the game and its changes on every-round basis. Just get used to it.

By the way, let me express my opinion - points 1 and 2 are pretty ridiculous. Interaction and communication between players is inseparable part of this game. You don't need to get rid of gangs. But we all expect that one day developers can present something which would involve gangs-live to wider extent, not just simple robbing and 2-3 guys doing GAs.

Stay cool.
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShadowS View Post
    Mate, it's all about the business. Whatever the changes are, it's all about the game generating some extra cash for its developers (i.e. memox). Nothing else.
    There will be always some dumb-asses like me who are putting cash into this game to buy credits. That's right - we do let this game survive despite never ending complaints about the game and its changes on every-round basis. Just get used to it.

By the way, let me express my opinion - points 1 and 2 are pretty ridiculous. Interaction and communication between players is inseparable part of this game. You don't need to get rid of gangs. But we all expect that one day developers can present something which would involve gangs-live to wider extent, not just simple robbing and 2-3 guys doing GAs.

Stay cool.
    As you said, it's your opinion, and everyone has yours and I respect and I do not think it's ridiculous, it's up to the developers to tailor the game so that everyone continues to buy credits, and my friend, it's not just you who spends money on this Game, I already spent a lot and do not feel like spending the way he is ... and you are one of those who need milk to get something, the game has to be competitive and for ANYONE to achieve a rank through the hours Spend playing as a conquest for what you got, what I said was an idea, it is up to whoever to program the game or interested in something to suit the idea so that it is applicable to the game ...

And let's agree the current schedule of the game does not bring benefits to anybody, only to the tops that have several and several camels that play the whole round for nothing and arrive at the end to donate what it has achieved.

I would like to see this game remodeled so that whoever spent more time logged playing, would get more money, more status, more chances to get a top, more as you can observe, every round the game only lowers the amount of players.

Let them steal, train, gain status, hunt someone, and compete for equal rank equal to ...

Just to finish, an guy come on day 30 and already be full stats just because they passed him through milk, what are the chances for any other player who is solo? None

Quote Originally Posted by kllr View Post
    1 - Remove gangs;
    2 - Increase number of virtual gangs for everyone to steal when they want;
    3 - Change the amount of daily battles in x1 to be able to gain ground status and the hunters win their tops;
    4 - Remodel robberies, money, status gains when you have higher levels, because winning 1 or less of this for stealing is sad;
    5 - Missions with really considerable rewards to do even if they are difficult or time consuming to complete, encouraging the player to lose time logged;
    6 - The game is cool, but the minup that the tops have only make the players stop, leaving the game to be competitive.
    7 - Memox, with your experience acquired until today, more than a decade of the crims, of the two one, or you want the game to finish or not to have anything with all this time.

Trying to find a solution for the gangs, they end the vicious circle of all round the same people gaining top respect, leaving the game competitive with an attainable rank for who wants to play or just play alone.
    If you have any ideas about remodeling robberies I'm quite happy to listen to you so please post them here or send them to me to this email address [email protected] .

Now remove gangs? So that means you are not able to create one .... ?!
    Increase number of virtuals ? ..... When I used to play this game we never had this.... Even now people do not actually use virtuals , we even created BOTS so people can actually rob. My advice create a gang and rob with your buddies.

Regarding missions we will implement new ones once we have new features .... but again If you have any good ideas you have my email or the forum .

Quote Originally Posted by NightShadowS View Post

Stay cool.
    I really do not think Memox came to you and MADE YOU BUY CREDITS .... this is a FREE GAME that anyone can play for fun , if you want , If not you are free TO NOT PLAY IT OR TO NOT SPEND MONEY.

The changes come due to feedback and due to the fact we always try to make it fair for all , even though it is quite hard to do so since as you can see the feedback here , let's call it not helpful .....

Stay cool ......

Well, everyone is able to play 4 fun, but those, who strive to win, credits is a huge advantage. Moreover, there are dozen of features that require credits. Bebynho, you used to be a player some time in the past. From player's perspective, do you think 25 creds for additional 10% from the ship is fair deal? You could never think of such price in the past and you would be complaining as well. You can tell anything you want, but The Crims game is no NGO - it's not charity organization. It's business.
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.