Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

fzhnznzfzhf
    Last edited by autokratoras; 02-26-2017 at 09:29 AM.

I'm so confused I have to ask ... what are you talking about ? !!!

The rule is valid only when you dont buy credits in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by autokratoras View Post
    Rules: 10. It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats.
    What do not you understand the rules ? Or I do not understand this rule? rule 10 It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. all in top 5 trade stats so normal go ban osr no?
    I have to say I do understand the RULES sadly you do not understand them so let me explain the rule to you my friend

" Rules: 10. It is forbidden to sell or trade accounts and stats. "

Key word her is SELL - Selling implies a credit transfer or money transfer between the 2 accounts that implicated in the transaction since the credit transaction is limited is quite hard to say that someone payed 200 credits and got 10 kk stats . Now buying with real money is something that we can't actually check for, since we are not the FBI.

PS : saying that we do not ban people cause they buy credit is simply just STUPID and childish ... I can tell you 2 accounts that spent at least 10 times more credits than you 2 guys here together and that got banned in the last 2 rounds so please IF you have a complaint regarding some accounts or one specific account just say it and that is it but don't say we don't ban people just cause they buy 1k credits .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 02-25-2017 at 10:27 AM.

He complain about others,but if he would win a place in top 1-5,he would say he is the only one who have fair stats,and that others needs to get ban. loooooooooool
    Get a life ****ing faggot,you are ****ing 55 years old,you should do other things than complaining in a ****ing game.

Quote Originally Posted by autokratoras View Post
    I was often in top 5 just you dont know this and how old i am know none in this game or better none in internet !!!
    To win a place in top 1-5 inter,you need just a brain,something that you don t have.
    Look Alesska this round,same hours as you,no gg robbs,no hunt,and she take top 3 only cash.
    Look at me and blexi last round,75kk respect with 50 ****ing hours.

ales and argy is very nice gamer ... I'm not a good gamer and I have no problem with it . i join more time in net with the browser Tor
    Last edited by autokratoras; 02-26-2017 at 09:22 AM.

I think this conversation is over .