Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I really think our wrong here ... most accounts in the last 10 rounds had donations of about 40 kk stats in respect and we think that is not fair.

As I said before the 50 kk avg can be changed based on the feedback and trust me the only people who would say that this amount should go up are teams.
    You realize that solo players have 0 chance to win a round right? And that pisses me off. I am planning to play serious this round but I can't get nowhere near where the teams can. I don't know if it is your intent to make the team players more powerful, but in my opinion, giving everyone an equal chance to win would be better. Is it really that big of a deal to remove the donations? I mean yes, existing teams will cry, they will say they won't play anymore but who cares, in long run more people will be playing.

I hope you consider it.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilirkisi View Post
    You realize that solo players have 0 chance to win a round right? And that pisses me off. I am planning to play serious this round but I can't get nowhere near where the teams can. I don't know if it is your intent to make the team players more powerful, but in my opinion, giving everyone an equal chance to win would be better. Is it really that big of a deal to remove the donations? I mean yes, existing teams will cry, they will say they won't play anymore but who cares, in long run more people will be playing.

I hope you consider it.

Thank you.
    No ofc as I said that number can change but you forgetting something here , people do actually hunt so we can see people that after hunting a round will have 20 kk stats on them so this is why we came up with 25 kk respect . Of course no hunter will get to that amount just from stats I mean he wont reach 50 kk stats but we do not want to drop that number too much because we do not want to kill hunting.
    Maybe a more realistic number would be 18 kk instead of 25kk but If you want to play seriously you can because money are way more important now than stats.

Maybe a more realistic number would be 18 kk instead of 25kk
    I agree with you, for my part max resp getting from the stats would be 15kk, 25kk still too much

what the hell you doing??? u made this rr MUCH BETTER FOR TEAM PLAYERS, not for solo ones..... requirements of stats ''You must have at least xxxx of any power (assault power, single robbery power or gang robbery power)'' ?????????? how solo player could focus with leaders now??? i have 1kk rsp, and even dont have 100k of this, what a hell? and team players already 300k++ wow, i will have 7kk rsp and i FINALLY WILL BE ABLE TO REACH 8 LEVEL!!!! SO GOOD!!!!! YOU MADE BIG CHANGES, AS USUAL U JUST KEEP MOVING WRONG, as u said, u trying to make this game for all, and round by round, this game is going ONLY FOR TEAM, what a useless things u made here, what about new players? what about fights for top? where ur words??? hope to see you again in dream round, done!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    No ofc as I said that number can change but you forgetting something here , people do actually hunt so we can see people that after hunting a round will have 20 kk stats on them so this is why we came up with 25 kk respect . Of course no hunter will get to that amount just from stats I mean he wont reach 50 kk stats but we do not want to drop that number too much because we do not want to kill hunting.
    Maybe a more realistic number would be 18 kk instead of 25kk but If you want to play seriously you can because money are way more important now than stats.
    You are not helping solo players,really.
    The limit can be even 1kk respect from stats,it won't change shit.
    The biggest problem is that someone who have a team to up his stats to 2kk as soon as possible will be the winner.
    A player who play alone can't make 2kk as fast as that guy who have a team.
    Look this round,there are a lot of guys who got help to up their stats,and they have almost 2kk respect,and me,training all time and robb all my tickets,I have max 1kk.
    You need to find a solution for this,now you make even harder for solo players to complete all levels.
    I have 1kk respect and lvl 6,really nigga? I made all of my trains,I just lost 1 hit,and that was -2k when round beggin,and I still dont' have stats for lvl 7 atleast.

Players with team still have a big advantage,like I said,you can put max respect from stats to 1kk or even 1k respect,it don't change shit,since teams can help their main account in beggining to make him 2kk as soon as possible,so he can make biggest cash in game and win the round easily.
    Last edited by SmallPox; 03-05-2017 at 09:09 PM.