Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 92, The best Cheaters Aless and her team,

I was not expect this but no hookers no ships no gang robberies after day 100 dont spend too much time for this game and we saw in top 1-5. When I calculate all possibilities and actions, you never make money like this why am I sure ? coz when you check her stats you will understand there is complicated situtaion stats and robs. when you do single robberis during all round you have more stats than 500k int and when you look his single attack or gang attack is not too much and she dont donate her stats. I dont believe her, Because when you give your ability extra money and you always gain glasses in roll game you never make money like this coz there is a limit in this game. And every round you can check all money there is an average and when you can check her money and her robs and her online time there is a lot of complicated actions. So I dont understand Crims crew members and process why are they waiting for ? we are players and this actions will be sick and there is a doubt all minds, WHERE is JUSTICE ? Dont forget we are not slave and you never share any information about anywhere like here like others place or in the game. Always Round is finished and wait no I dont want to this. I'm waiting an ANSWER...!
    Last edited by Pab10Escobar; 02-25-2017 at 10:28 PM.

I'm support you You have a point!

Quote Originally Posted by Pab10Escobar View Post
    I was not expect this but no hookers no ships no gang robberies after day 100 dont spend too much time for this game and we saw in top 1-5. When I calculate all possibilities and actions, you never make money like this why am I sure ? coz when you check her stats you will understand there is complicated situtaion stats and robs. when you do single robberis during all round you have more stats than 500k int and when you look his single attack or gang attack is not too much and she dont donate her stats. I dont believe her, Because when you give your ability extra money and you always gain glasses in roll game you never make money like this coz there is a limit in this game. And every round you can check all money there is an average and when you can check her money and her robs and her online time there is a lot of complicated actions. So I dont understand Crims crew members and process why are they waiting for ? we are players and this actions will be sick and there is a doubt all minds, WHERE is JUSTICE ? Dont forget we are not slave and you never share any information about anywhere like here like others place or in the game. Always Round is finished and wait no I dont want to this. I'm waiting an ANSWER...!
    Hey Pab10Escobar,

Please if you have any evidence that anyone had broke any rule you have to submit a ticket about that, And do not worry about what you have talked about, All winners going to be checked very well.
    P.s we do not discuss such things here in the forum, so i will close this thread.
    Regards,
    Last edited by IDaRBaKa; 02-26-2017 at 04:10 PM.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.