Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default 0 Respect from stats for this top 5 stats acc what you think?

so
    top 5 respect acc
    top 5 killers acc
    top 5 stats acc

I aggree and not, because when u see the top of stats, you will know who have more stats even u, so it's the problem. You can just look by this who i can beat and who i cant, only one thing about that is good, that who will play for stats top will be less donators.

Oh sorry, i dont aggree with that, the top 1 respect will have biggest stats anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Medoz View Post
    I aggree and not, because when u see the top of stats, you will know who have more stats even u, so it's the problem. You can just look by this who i can beat and who i cant, only one thing about that is good, that who will play for stats top will be less donators.
    how many stats one ACC have the respect remains the same 1k or 1kkk = same respect

I think this round has stopped or at least lowered stats donations up to a point but removing stats entirely is in my opinion a mistake. As I said in my change thread WE REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION about how much should the avg stats should be . This round is 50 kk so respect wise that is 25 kk , note that this round TOP 1 had donations of 65 kk respect so from 65 to 25 we are talking 40 kk respect .

We do not want to kill hunting that will make the game really boring for some of our players but we do want to restrict the power teams have and sadly this is the feature they most ABUSE .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I think this round has stopped or at least lowered stats donations up to a point but removing stats entirely is in my opinion a mistake. As I said in my change thread WE REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION about how much should the avg stats should be . This round is 50 kk so respect wise that is 25 kk , note that this round TOP 1 had donations of 65 kk respect so from 65 to 25 we are talking 40 kk respect .

We do not want to kill hunting that will make the game really boring for some of our players but we do want to restrict the power teams have and sadly this is the feature they most ABUSE .
    I think 50kk is right.Not too much,not too low.
    I like this idea,because it will stop others from buying stats like previously rounds.It will be a more balanced game.
    The winner of top 1 will be the one who make more cash.I say that because in top 1-3 inter,almost every round,there are players who put atleast 50kk in the end.