Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default About Turkish players from TOP 4 This Round.

About this players from Turkish TEAM (4. KaizerKilleR) crying, because they played more than 300 hours and didn't made TOP 3 coz ArcyAndAlesska got it I want to say STOP IT.

After 11 years in this game I didn't saw so much drama like this after end round. They are my friends, I know them alot of years in this game and I know how they made this cash/respect. It was a super thought from Aless, she calculate all and do something that you don't even check I think in this game. And a result we see on end round. They don't broke any rules, I know what they do but I can't say that because someone can use it on next round.

or f*ck it...I will tell you - IT WAS ROBBING ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT, THIS 300 TICKETS SOLO! You don't believe? OH MY GOD! Crazy? yea? Impossible?! Oh no!

Solo robbs + cocaine buldings (till start) + some hookers and only trainings for charisma and tolerance.

Please deal with it. It's funny to read comments like "Bebynho edited her account" heh...

Maybe next time take to your TEAM other people whos know this game and can do something

Best regards!

pomidorek.

Solo robs during all rounds and just you have 500k int?? And also when you give your ability extra money you take more statts from robs right ? I understand you but there is complication between stats and robs if you dont lose stats too much single attack or gang attack you have to have more stats now ı am looking for this answer so 11 years player or crews we need an explanation about this to calculate all possibilities between stats and robs and only solo robs all round how much stats you can do just explain this..

What explanation do you need? Couple rounds ago there was a guy with 75kk resp and 50 hrs played, he played fair and he was smart. Now the Aless case is nothing but being smart so stop complaining and asking for explanations because we are considering those things nothing but crytears.

That being said ill close this to prevent spam.
    Last edited by ALEX; 03-01-2017 at 11:35 PM.