Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Technical Issues on the beginning of Round 93

Dear Gangsters,

unfortunately our server provider is currently experiencing technical difficulties, not only affecting the game but also other large linked sites around the world.

We hope that soon everything will return to normal so that you continue to enjoy the game.

Best Regards,
    The Crims Administration.

*Post update*

Due to issues at our data center and the lack of information when these issues will be fixed we have decided to postpone start of Round 93 until tomorrow, 1 of March, at 18:00 (GMT+1).
    All credits that have been used will of course be added to your account again and VIP packages adjusted.
    We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience and hope that our data center will have fixed these problems by tomorrow.
    Last edited by DEVILMASTER; 02-28-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER

crap,you wasted my time xd and my credits also

Nobody will return my time...

What a shame. You guys want to run this as a business...but it gets more and more amateur!

Regards.

Hi there,

Please guys, read here http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...e-for-Round-93

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by EnormeMinoria View Post
    Nobody will return my time...

What a shame. You guys want to run this as a business...but it gets more and more amateur!

Regards.
    Yea, we cannot return your time but you know what? Welcome to internet world, a non-perfect world dude.I personally play games with a huge playerbase (talking about milions of players) and they still get connection problems or crashes/DDOS attacks or server issues.

If you want to read more about what happened please look into the following resources:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aws/comment..._ses_are_down/
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/28/am...ites-and-apps/

It was extremely unfortunate that this happened about 30 minutes after the new round started. There are learnings to be drawn from this for sure.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Particularly I'm not upset. Happens...
    But I sincerely hope the new round starts without lag. It was unbearable

What is going on? it's impossible to play, i lost start because of this, even i cant rob with gang, i just start rob ss, 5 times done and page not found, AND GOT KICKED FROM GANG, now need wait 1h to continue... wow..

It is a joke again

It be restart again? if someone did adventage? If yes, thank for game