Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Problemy z grą

Default Problemy z grą

ZRÓBCIE COŚ Z TĄ GRĄ!!!!!

CIĄGLE WYWALA Z GRY I POJAWIA SIĘ NAPIS "PAGE NOT FOUND" I WYWALA CAŁKOWICIE - TRZEBA SIĘ PONOWNIE LOGOWAĆ.

Oprócz tego jeszcze pojawia się coś takiego:

session_write_close(): open(/var/lib/php/5.6/session/sess_721fd35b91be8ee4e82df345a4a5916a, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13)

Tyle dni przerwy - można było to naprawić
    Last edited by PpG; 03-01-2017 at 07:27 PM.

This is the same as yesterday with the mass of mistakes in attack, clubs, etc.
    I suggest you close the game and change the hosting, or wait until they stop being such problems. There is no point playing when so cut server in addition there are errors in the game.

In previous editions there were no such problems, so either hosting or falls have dddos attacks, or have no idea what's happening, and I think that you have no influence on it? As I say does not make sense to play while waiting for the server to shut off.

There is no point doing resets every day hoping for improvement. Check it out and then how it will begin okay then starts...
    Last edited by NieoR; 03-01-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Siema Ppg,

Nistety, jeszcze jest to w trakcie naprawy - jestem pewny ze niebawem sie uporamy z tym problemem.

Pozdrawiam,
    Snuff.