Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: some ideas

Default some ideas

Hello.
    You entered anonymous raves because you wanted to avoid stats donations. Still you be able to make stats donation. It's harder but not impossible, and players in 20 day have over 300 k power. To rob harleys you must have only 160k..

In thecrims people share for those who acc robbies, make cash invest etc, and those who kill in raves. People like me, who rob solo or gang even don't chance to kill someone who have this stats.

So, my proposition is make top 5 killers to points. For example, still you have anonymous rave, enter and someone who have 50k power attack you (you have 40k power) you lose, and someone who win earn 5 points.

5 points - difference 5 k power
    4 - difference 10 k power
    3 - difference 20 k power
    etc...
    In gangs attack get gang points only

People have chance to play in the same lvl. No one have 89127389 k power when others who rob all ticket and train in good gangs (8-9 lvl train) have -712687127 k power to first guy..
    Have like 1kk charisma and tolerance in 30 days? Impossible to get this without donations, no chance to rival with this peoples..

It's sick. Still win person who have "back"

And 2-nd proposition is to add some new rob. Its 20 day and rob harley until came 90 day? More more robbies, more difference money between rob, maybe more stats form solo and gang when we don't get stats for kills?

It's great perspective for me to change this. No more play in 10 accounts, stats donations, everyone have chance to win.

Sorry for my bad english, peace.

I agree, this sistem is so complicated, sometimes someone kills you in a nightclub and not the time to react, its hard to play and win something without donation.

Hey there,

As we speak Planning is deciding about changing the Assault Feature and that is because as you said it is quite difficult to hunt and not because some have 1 kk and some have 100 k is because you actually need 2 browsers to hunt and we think that is not a natural thing to do and since we are talking about creating an app we think that it is time to make a drastic change in that area . IF this change is to come probably we will make some changes to the rave system .
    I do think hunting is a part of the game and it is quite fun once you learn it so If we are to remove stats that would create some problems .

All right, but is fair to play like this? Maybe you will kills limit on day? e.g max 5 kills solo&gang on day? It's impossible to win when players do 20-30 gang stat donation per day. When limit will be active it will be a little bit harder to make this huge stats.
    I think if you do not want change kills to points we would find consensus.

or maybe you can kill and make stats by solo? gang attack will be for points - not stats. This could be solve stats donation problem.
    Last edited by NieoR; 03-08-2017 at 02:52 PM.

It is all connected so If we are to remove stats from GA we will have to remove the limit on 1v1 .... so they will do it like that . Donations are part of the game sadly but we will try to lower them as much as we can , that being we do not to destroy hunting and many do hunt and make stats like that.