Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: important topic

Default important topic

i Want To talk about Important topic .. How is owner Wife To play This Game For Top
    i think is very easy for her to make top 1 or any top win she wanna That was not Fair she have Features That make her Get Top 1 or 2 is very easy
    That she Was Can Control Computer Of owner This game She joined Gandalf is Very easy and she Can Do everything about the players Of Tc she can know private cash and private drugs and private stats too
    So ,, i dont know maybe she can put in her account stats or cash And i dont know maybe she can Put More Google of Fortune for Rob for make good cash that not fair too becuase she was A wife of Owner This game for sure
    Round 85 i was playing in Alessandra Team She was Waitting beybenho go to bathroom And she used his pc and joined Gandalf And She made spy on the users Enemy They play for top and she get The new raves of the players in 1 minute they creating for i go put ga on them And We smacked them fast

Thanks
    Last edited by Freee; 03-08-2017 at 02:53 AM.

Hi there,

I'm sure you are drunk!
    But I can tell you, we have admin logs to see what each crew member do

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Freee View Post
    i Want To talk about Important topic .. How is owner Wife To play This Game For Top
    i think is very easy for her to make top 1 or any top win she wanna That was not Fair she have Features That make her Get Top 1 or 2 is very easy
    That she Was Can Control Computer Of owner This game She joined Gandalf is Very easy and she Can Do everything about the players Of Tc she can know private cash and private drugs and private stats too
    So ,, i dont know maybe she can put in her account stats or cash And i dont know maybe she can Put More Google of Fortune for Rob for make good cash that not fair too becuase she was A wife of Owner This game for sure
    Round 85 i was playing in Alessandra Team She was Waitting beybenho go to bathroom And she used his pc and joined Gandalf And She made spy on the users Enemy They play for top and she get The new raves of the players in 1 minute they creating for i go put ga on them And We smacked them fast

Thanks
    I think I have to answer this and I will do it as an ex player not as an owner , btw much better player at this game than you will ever be just to make it clear .

My computer has a password , and every time we log there is a trace so I think I know when I log , secondly and most important we are not kids like many others here.
    The fact that you are frustrated that you can't win vs them it is not my problem she is not winning cause of me but cause of her friends that are helping her and trust me they are many . I do understand your frustration but what it's funny is that she complains about others as much as you people complain about her , luckily I REALLY DO NOT CARE .

NOW my advice is learn to play the game win it IF you can or stop complaining cause this is just way too childish.

PS : NOBODY CAN SEE RAVES !!! NOT EVEN MEMOX OR ME, IF that would be the case you could say that all crew can give that info , please think before you talk even tho i know it is quite hard .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 03-08-2017 at 09:13 AM.

https://www.thecrims.com/user/10020721

For all you people that think we are not doing our jobs .....

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    https://www.thecrims.com/user/10020721

For all you people that think we are not doing our jobs .....
    When you copypaste nend being banned maybe it's gonna be fair this game

Banned me cos of nothing thats not showing how u are fair.

OR all nights u spend on voice with them talking about the game they should call you ninjabebynho idiot!

Ninjabebynho u didn't answer main question how Alessandra used bug or cem.
    U should know U r best idiot Administrator in the world
    And how u still looking to her face every day and u know u r unfair and don't trust her
    Gl Bronze bebynho

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post

OR all nights u spend on voice with them talking about the game they should call you ninjabebynho idiot!
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandra View Post

http://prntscr.com/el5qn6

Now I do know you suck at maths but even you should've have learnt at school that 3 is a higher number than 2 therefore we actually do not care much who we ban IF the ban is correct and in both cases both bans were correct.

Saying that we banned you for nothing when you had hookers for a value equal to 11kk respect day 20, when you people had a max respect of 3 kk, is well a little bit worrying unless you believe in Santa Claus in which case again we have a problem.

Saying that I spend all my night in voice with "a team " is simply and purely retarded and a lie which I really do not like so next you open your mouth think before you talk or will make sure this is the last time you post here. In all my time that I was a crew member I've never spent all my nights in voice with a specific team. The fact is last time I was in voice with a player was 2 weeks ago and it was for feedback so again coming up here and making this stupid accusation makes me think you did chose the correct team to play with since this type of thing can come only from one of your buddies.

My advice try to find people who like playing the game without cheating and the most important thing of all THINK BEFORE YOU TALK .......

Quote Originally Posted by El3arbagy View Post
    Ninjabebynho u didn't answer main question how Alessandra used bug or cem.
    U should know U r best idiot Administrator in the world
    And how u still looking to her face every day and u know u r unfair and don't trust her
    Gl Bronze bebynho
    I'm quite tired of teaching you people Maths or common sense . One can't buy 9 kkk hookers when they have 2 kkk money and the fact that we have a data base doesn't always give us the answer to the question : How do people create or use a bug but it can help us understand when such bug occurs or is being used.

And I know I'm the " best idiot Administrator in the world " since people like you are still writing here and I'm allowing it.