Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bad Changes (for memox)

[I]I'm sorry for my bad english.

I know this game since 11 years..I have seen many changes in this game, some good and some bad. But now I see only monotony, just look at the winners list, the same people, always the same gang. The crew you only see people making part of these teams who win. And I think, but where is the gain memox? The new player calling on TheCrims go away after a single day, because if you're not part of these teams have not even a real gang to make ga or serious theft. Do not tell me that there are virtual gangs that are useless, not entirely, so instead of doing updates that do not bring new players but take them away, try to do something to attract people. I remember the time when we were at least 4000 players online. The premises were flooded with players. How many beautiful 1v1 and ga, How many gang. Good times.
    So memox this game helps to improve. Tries to help the newcomers to stay and not to flee.
    Given that a new player just goes in this game and you see people going in pub with stats 17,000,000 and dies. I think not a good start/I]
    Last edited by FaSTDiO; 03-21-2017 at 12:36 AM.

why do you have the impression that Memox makes the changes alone? Are you complaining about the fact that you are not capable of creating a gang of your own after 11 years playing this game ? I'm quite confused what you think it is bad here ? If you played for 11 years you would know that yes always almost the same teams will win , is always a team behind a player new or old . That being said we will try to change this next round and make it very hard for them to win

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    why do you have the impression that Memox makes the changes alone? Are you complaining about the fact that you are not capable of creating a gang of your own after 11 years playing this game ? I'm quite confused what you think it is bad here ? If you played for 11 years you would know that yes always almost the same teams will win , is always a team behind a player new or old . That being said we will try to change this next round and make it very hard for them to win

Infact if you read it right the first sentence, I know I wrote this game for 11 years and not that I played for 11 years. The facts of the questions and give yourself the answers. Because players leave this game? Make just the funny when you say you are 11 years of play and was not able to make a gang. Remember that you are a member of the crew and docresti be a serious person. That said, you're trying to make changes that make the game more difficult, right, and the players poor who have no team?

Actually we are trying to do the opposite and you will see that next round .... I think I'm very very serious because before I was a crew member I was player and to be honest I won the game more than once so I know when it is hard and when it is not and now one player could make 50 kk easy . When I played to make 50 kk it was impossible playing alone ...

Look I really hope that these changes about which so much talk about help this game

I hope so too since we are putting a lot of effort into making this game as single player based as we can . You will see next round If i was right or not nevertheless it will be hard to stop people giving stats to each other since they can do it in 1 v1

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I hope so too since we are putting a lot of effort into making this game as single player based as we can . You will see next round If i was right or not nevertheless it will be hard to stop people giving stats to each other since they can do it in 1 v1

It is impossible to avoid it. Anyway I had an idea about the gang to help the players starting alone.

I don't understand, why you all spam about that "Same teams winning". Come out from game and we can example an football. If new player come, he will be at first season into BARCELONA or REAL MADRID? No, so? You can't win top 1, when you come first round into game. After 3,4 rounds, new player learn some things and he can join best teams.
    Sure, i dont say: "Game doesnt have mistakes", it does, but look at other sides...

Just make one round for test without gain stats from kills 1vs1 and gang, make some new events to replace like:
    - Easy peasy (you can get 100% more stats in day from single rob.)
    - Training day ( you can 4x make train)
    - Kill bastards ( like in firsts mission, you can try to kill 3 random power guys, and get stats.

We will see who win without 2 mln charisma and tolerance in 40 dayn for eg.

Win person who calculate robs, make train in best gangs etc. No chance to win no one! no one who play without friends who donate stats by gang. Even don't chance when kill solo, when you got 20-30 friends in gang who donate stars.

JUST MAKE ONE ROUND. Thank you thats all ideas from me. I never do it again, because i don't see results for a better game. You want reduce gang donation? no reduce, thats my opinion.
    And i would like to say, i dont care when win all the time same people, and i see top 20 almost same guys, he play long, and know how to do this.
    I would like to see round when people have same chance. (of course impossible because you have vips.), but people have same stats? almost same, because it depends gangs.

peace, dont offence.
    We will see want you do in next round
    Last edited by NieoR; 03-23-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nofireK View Post
    I don't understand, why you all spam about that "Same teams winning". Come out from game and we can example an football. If new player come, he will be at first season into BARCELONA or REAL MADRID? No, so? You can't win top 1, when you come first round into game. After 3,4 rounds, new player learn some things and he can join best teams.
    Sure, i dont say: "Game doesnt have mistakes", it does, but look at other sides...
    What are you saying? All top gang are reluctant to invite new players and marginalize them. In fact you can see it online from the few and the few entrances of new players. In fact, now it is known that the prize has been lowered to $ 300, as there are few entries. The only credits that run are those of the crew. Even the forum is desolate , it is almost useless to have moderators or whatever. However, my idea was to add a fifth protocol to the gang, "Laboratory", where at every level add to your gang a virtual player to make theft. These bots steal with you but do not give points gang or if ga not give stats, just in case you lose them, and as if you're alone in the gang. This way you do not need to go into the safe gang and to wait for a christ every 8 hours to accept a robbery. You will be able to create your own gang with your bot accept you thefts. So anyone can be a gang and steal alone.
    What do you think memox?
    Last edited by FaSTDiO; 03-24-2017 at 12:00 AM.