Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NieoR View Post
    Just make one round for test without gain stats from kills 1vs1 and gang, make some new events to replace like:
    - Easy peasy (you can get 100% more stats in day from single rob.)
    - Training day ( you can 4x make train)
    - Kill bastards ( like in firsts mission, you can try to kill 3 random power guys, and get stats.

We will see who win without 2 mln charisma and tolerance in 40 dayn for eg.

Win person who calculate robs, make train in best gangs etc. No chance to win no one! no one who play without friends who donate stats by gang. Even don't chance when kill solo, when you got 20-30 friends in gang who donate stars.

JUST MAKE ONE ROUND. Thank you thats all ideas from me. I never do it again, because i don't see results for a better game. You want reduce gang donation? no reduce, thats my opinion.
    And i would like to say, i dont care when win all the time same people, and i see top 20 almost same guys, he play long, and know how to do this.
    I would like to see round when people have same chance. (of course impossible because you have vips.), but people have same stats? almost same, because it depends gangs.

peace, dont offence.
    We will see want you do in next round
    My friend all games have VIP this is how games are able to exist ... Compared to other games the VIP here give you more than enough to have fun and to win top country . Now like all other browser games If you want to be the best you will invest money but compared to other games we actually give you back so complaining that you have to pay to play an online game in 2017 seems out of this world.

About your idea with a round with no stats , I think It can be done to be honest but for the moment we are really trying to find a way to reduce the impact of teams even tho it is hard .... This game is 11 years now and it was always a team game and I think it will be as are many online games .... You want to know why ? Because playing alone is BORING!! and when you get bored you stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    My friend all games have VIP this is how games are able to exist ... Compared to other games the VIP here give you more than enough to have fun and to win top country . Now like all other browser games If you want to be the best you will invest money but compared to other games we actually give you back so complaining that you have to pay to play an online game in 2017 seems out of this world.

About your idea with a round with no stats , I think It can be done to be honest but for the moment we are really trying to find a way to reduce the impact of teams even tho it is hard .... This game is 11 years now and it was always a team game and I think it will be as are many online games .... You want to know why ? Because playing alone is BORING!! and when you get bored you stop.

To tell the truth one gets bored when he sees opportunities for play. Sometimes it's better to play alone or in team. If I "new player" landing here on Tc and I see no gang invites me or anything, and I understand that the only way here and have a gang with which to assault or other I take and I leave

Lightbulb Balance

Easiest way to balance things is to not be able to attack someone, whit less than half the respect or stats. Example the attacker as 90.000.000 respect and the victim as 45.000.000 or the atacker as a total combined stats of 1.000.000 then the victim to be attacked would need half of that. Instead of that guy that randomly attacks whit 1000x times more respect or stats the poor small guy whit 2000 respect that is hammered to the hospital every 5 mins loool
    No wonder they rage quit