Your Majesty,

as you are so almighty to create a closed Thread, I am posting a new one as we have quite few questions. Of course, if we, players' society, do not disturb You too much, Your Majesty.

HI there,

Starting next round we will make a significant change to rule 2 and to the Trust accounts basically " IT WILL BE CONSIDERED ILLEGAL TO MOVE STATS BETWEEN YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT AND YOUR TRUST ACCOUNT "
As Your Majesty speaks in unclear sentences, we need to double-check - so if during the round I log into trusted account at least once and do nothing, it is still forbidden to move stats between accounts? I assume yes because that's what rule states. Then the resulting question is - what the "f***" logic are you following? Who is that "genius" bringing up such non-sense and why?

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to transfer stats or resources between them or through other accounts , including trust accounts . This also means you can log in only one account from one computer. If you are round banned you must wait until the next round to play again or your new account will also be banned.
[color=red]Your Majesty, as you are so mindful, please explain us, why don't you consider such criteria as "time spent on account" as original owner and trusty? Why don't you simply remove trusted accounts options from the game instead of enhancing idiotic rules and making them even more confusing? Furthermore, Your Majesty, You simply gain more improvisation whenever to BAN account or not without further explanations. Additionally, Your Majesty, I am even more surprised that you still have Abuse Complaints section in Support Center - it's worthless. In 99.99% instances, Your Majesty, makes fools out of players.

General feedback for You, Your Majesty - every single players knows Your good relationship with Aless. It does not add any confidence that Aless was not banned last round, but she was banned in this round before the rule updates. Why? Cause she took top 3. Funny thing is that his Majesty "does not make mistakes" and the only person right in the universe is "his f***ing Majesty".

Bebynho, you are asking why players want memox's attention? They do not trust You. Players are customers, you are the company representative. However, very bad one.