Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Is sarcasm tolerated among crew members?

We have posted a question to, as ALEX says, to useless Abuse Complaints dep in Support center.
    Such thing as sarcasm is acceptable between friends, but not between players and staff members. ALEX - you should complete some sort of communication training. Moreover, your English vocabulary sucks, your grammar sucks as well. Sorry.

By the way, to all a bit of background - ALEX thinks he banned account which was using some sort of bot, but can't explain the background, why he thinks it's a bot. Result - we cannot protect ourselves from this guy.

I quote the answer because it's full of sarcasm. Memox, I hope You see this. I would like to hear your comment on that. The childish, full of disrespect answers from Crew members is an usual routine for them. Did you really create this game for little kids to ruin it?

ALEX

Posted On: 31 Mar 2017 12:47 AM
    The #5 come from rule number 5, here are the rules and they are translated for everybody so they can understand them.

https://www.thecrims.com/rules

Do you realize what "corrupt" means?

http://www.corruptie.org/en/corrupti...is-corruption/

By this, i have no personal gain from baning you, i have maybe 1 friend in this game who is player so i dont think that you have the right to call someone corrupted without having a clue who is that person.

Yes in your case the support center is kinda useless, we found alot of evidence of some kind of script/bot/macro (we dont check if is any of those, they are all forbidden by rule 5) and your chances to get unbanned are.......i dont think there is any chance

I hope i answered at all your questions

Have a wonderful day!
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

Clearly not but since you accused him of being corrupt for banning you he just explained to you the definition of said word and he defended himself and the other crew member that banned you, since nobody bans alone. I do think he was nice enough to give you an answer that was not something in the lines of :

"THIS IS OUR DECISION, PERIOD "- Like some crew members used to give back in the day. IF you feel offended by that I will have a chat with Alex and explain to him that he is not there to defend himself.

Now I understand your earlier rant and frustration , it seems all is triggered by a BAN so let me explain how things work ... If you want to complain about a ban do it on Support. This is the first and final warning next time " Your Majesty " won't be so kind.

Quote Originally Posted by XiroX View Post
    We have posted a question to, as ALEX says, to useless Abuse Complaints dep in Support center.
    Such thing as sarcasm is acceptable between friends, but not between players and staff members. ALEX - you should complete some sort of communication training. Moreover, your English vocabulary sucks, your grammar sucks as well. Sorry.

By the way, to all a bit of background - ALEX thinks he banned account which was using some sort of bot, but can't explain the background, why he thinks it's a bot. Result - we cannot protect ourselves from this guy.

I quote the answer because it's full of sarcasm. Memox, I hope You see this. I would like to hear your comment on that. The childish, full of disrespect answers from Crew members is an usual routine for them. Did you really create this game for little kids to ruin it?
    So what respect does mean for you sir? To say something like "yes man I'm corrupted, I got paid to ban your acc that will never reach a top position this round"
    Or sending you to read the rules is considered sarcasm?
    You acused me about being corrupted so I explained you what is corruption. There is litteraly no sarcasm.
    Why I think you used a bot? You won't understand anyways and you know that we are not sharing admin informations with players (because by doing this we just help cheaters to improve). We ban ONLY when 2 crew members agree with ban.
    So you cannot protect? How about giving you a plain answer like "this is our decision and you will stay banned" so you won't be able to defend yourself, or you won't be able to correct my english mistakes, or you won't be able to call me sarcastic because I am sending you to read the definition of corruption.

My english is not perfect because is not my first language,but neither yours is not perfect, so I am sure that you should keep quiet about this.
    Last edited by ALEX; 03-31-2017 at 02:51 PM.