Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation About rule 5- bots and similar

I am curious about the system used to check if players use bots or something similar.
    The question is: why have I been banned for bot and friends players that used my bot have a medal in their profile?
    Maybe the "powerfull" system used to find and check bots is not so powerfully. Very curious
    I think that the rules are for everybody not only for someone
    Can someone explain that? Because it seems that who have a good bot can win easily the game or a medal.

Hi there,

If you want information about your ban, you can send a ticket to our Support Center!

http://support.thecrims.com

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by HelloWorld View Post
    I am curious about the system used to check if players use bots or something similar.
    The question is: why have I been banned for bot and friends players that used my bot have a medal in their profile?
    Maybe the "powerfull" system used to find and check bots is not so powerfully. Very curious
    I think that the rules are for everybody not only for someone
    Can someone explain that? Because it seems that who have a good bot can win easily the game or a medal.
    Well the answer is quite simple , we can't actually find all bots/ macros ... We do have alerts for specific bots / macros but as you may know those can change therefore it is a cat and mouse game here. You were reported and your friends wasn't or maybe your friend was the one that reported you !? My suggestion is to stop using bots/ macros and play the game.