Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bad Changes - 2 [ we need real changes]

It's actually a very nice answer, but why do not your team really want to do that?

Bebynho20: I hope so too since we are putting a lot of effort into making this game as single player based as we can . You will see next round If i was right or not nevertheless it will be hard to stop people giving stats to each other since they can do it in 1 v1

-The attack button should become old.
    -Team play should be related only to the gang (just rob no milk)
    - Stock exchange should be removed. It is a nice change but it is unnecessary when there are Black Market. ( Black market or Stock exchange) because it wants so much time
    -Max respect from stats is now 17000000. ( If a fair game is required it should only be 2kk. for everyone this is very good new players and others..)
    -The fighting square must be removed. Must be nice for 1v1 accounts (like old days round 54-60)
    -Why do not you have advertising work related to the game? ( i hope you will consider this question)

I would like to add more things but these are the classic things that every player wants.

Regards
    Ziw..

Ok so let me answer your questions in a fashionly order..

- The assault button is the same as the one we had this round
    - To win you must be capable of doing both things hunt / rob but most important we can't stop players donate since they can assault each other but we are trying to make things harder
    - STOCK MARKET has nothing to do with BLACK MARKET ?!!!
    - R 54 60 the fight chat allowed people to move stats so how will that make the game single and not help teams?
    - In 11 years this game had advertising for exactly 2 rounds and did not end OK. Once we will finish the design / 1 round max , do not worry the game will have that .

You can add all the things you would like , because that helps us to understand what players want, the problem is we have to make it work for all.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-11-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Hi,

The first impressions on the main change, the NIGHT CLUB, for me, are really bad, since now it has 4 commands in the same page when another player is in too, solo assault, gang assault, quit(plastic as i think u say) and drug consume, we can make it 5 with the "favorite Rave", this may confuse the player, the solo player too.
    We saw last round many advertising about "how to rob safe" and "Hunt", and now you change the game, i propose another new player guide and helpfull tips before the round start because im secure that the top players tested many times before happened and as allways they will get advantage.

Stok market, its good for the goal of the game (profit), beyond this, is a new tool to strategy.

Clearly and no question at all, named raves are the main strategy to pass stats, so maybe Round 94 should be "stats donation round"

Since the LAG in the last rounds were unbelievable (Lag should be the great change at all) amoung anonymous raves, like it or not.

Finaly, a new random event could be added, a tribute to the best player in tc: STRYKERPINHO IS ON TOWN TO MILK YOU (i should get some creds for this :P or banned for good)
    Last edited by az0man0; 04-12-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Soon I will explain why we want to change the assault and how it will work , and for sure it will happen starting next round , you are totally correct there is need for a new guide especially for assault and we will have that. I do think that the new system will make it easier to run away than to hunt as well as it will probably encourage new players to hunt since they wont need to open 2 or 3 pages like on the old system but clearly it is a gamble.

Regarding raves , If you go back on all the threads on Forum you will see we wanted to make this raves work but the players simply do not like them ... the feedback was very very bad and this is why we decided to bring back normal raves. That being said there are changes this round that will make the single player more instrumental in the fight for top , of course if one wants to play for top and not to donate ... that is something we can't control.