Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default THIS GAME NEEDS ONLY 1 Change. Max 7.000.000 Respect Gaing from stats.

First of all Remove trusted account option or let them normal in old way. Everyone is crying that same teams wins every round. All players must be smart dont be a noob, dont let other players to use you to being their camel and after they take what they want and after push u away. No one have chance to come new in this game and win top 1 without experience on this game. Dont say bullshits like this *game is unfair* cuz same teams win every round. Be smart make your own team try to play better than others to win it. Some peoples have chose to be camels every round and you cant change this . Its boring for 15-20 players and just one will be happy to reach his goal and win top . Till they stop of being camels maybe its your turn to win something. This game its based on doing a good strategy. The only best change you can make in this game its to low gain Respect from stats and make it MAX 7.000.000 and then everyone can have his chances to win this game by cash if having a good strategy (robbing & playing drugs).

Man, stop smoking crack! The changes will always benefit an minority of players, players who are there, "making history" in a game in which they are the only beneficiaries. At first there were no such advantages and the game was much more fun and disputed.

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    Man, stop smoking crack! The changes will always benefit an minority of players, players who are there, "making history" in a game in which they are the only beneficiaries. At first there were no such advantages and the game was much more fun and disputed.
    So the fact that now hookers give 70% profit from hookers benefits teams? I remind you that before these changes people made 60 kk respect just from stats ,as you can see from 60 kk to 17kk there is a huge difference . Do you even read the changes or better so , do you even understand the changes?
    Reducing the importance of stats to 50% another thing that benefits teams no ? The fact is we can not stop people from willingly donate stats to their friends since they can assault each other in rave , why do you think there is just 1 assault per day from NO LIMIT ( R 54 -60 ) .

Everybody here would like the game to go in one direction and our job is to balance it but saying that all our changes are done to benefit a minority of players is simply daft and shows me you have little understanding of the game and what we are trying to do here. If we really wanted to help teams there would be no limit in respect gained from stats , no limit in assaults 1v1 and no changes in hookers nor buildings.
    If you think we actually enjoy seeing 2 teams playing together ( 50 people ) and winning every round you are very very WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAL View Post
    First of all Remove trusted account option or let them normal in old way. Everyone is crying that same teams wins every round. All players must be smart dont be a noob, dont let other players to use you to being their camel and after they take what they want and after push u away. No one have chance to come new in this game and win top 1 without experience on this game. Dont say bullshits like this *game is unfair* cuz same teams win every round. Be smart make your own team try to play better than others to win it. Some peoples have chose to be camels every round and you cant change this . Its boring for 15-20 players and just one will be happy to reach his goal and win top . Till they stop of being camels maybe its your turn to win something. This game its based on doing a good strategy. The only best change you can make in this game its to low gain Respect from stats and make it MAX 7.000.000 and then everyone can have his chances to win this game by cash if having a good strategy (robbing & playing drugs).
    Again this is something that we hear every round , and as you can see every round brings 1 or 2 changes that in our opinion opens the road for small players to fight for top 1 5 .

FACT : People that have friends will always find the game easier because they can ask for stats but as you can see stats are not that important now with the changes we made to the formulas , rob power , assault power etc. Few rounds ago a team of 20 could control the game from day 20 just because they would have 1 account with top STR and that account could even win easy since STR was the most important . Now it is harder and they have to do more than just hunt hunt , milk , milk ....

For this round the max respect gained from stats was already set and I do not think it will change , because we do not have much time and there are many things to do but for R96 we will consider lowering the amount we have now. In my opinion 7 kk respect that would = 14 kk stats is not such a bad idea.
    You guys need to be patient , for 11 years this game has been team based and now we are trying our best to reduce that but for that we need constructive feedback because as I said everybody would like the game to look in a specific way and sadly that can't be

Hi,

Why stats give respect?

No respect from stats should be the solution, this way stats would be for rob, defend/attack gang strategy and or solo hunt.

i dont know wich way this change could have negative impact on the game.

regards
    Last edited by az0man0; 04-13-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    So the fact that now hookers give 70% profit from hookers benefits teams? I remind you that before these changes people made 60 kk respect just from stats ,as you can see from 60 kk to 17kk there is a huge difference . Do you even read the changes or better so , do you even understand the changes?
    Reducing the importance of stats to 50% another thing that benefits teams no ? The fact is we can not stop people from willingly donate stats to their friends since they can assault each other in rave , why do you think there is just 1 assault per day from NO LIMIT ( R 54 -60 ) .

Everybody here would like the game to go in one direction and our job is to balance it but saying that all our changes are done to benefit a minority of players is simply daft and shows me you have little understanding of the game and what we are trying to do here. If we really wanted to help teams there would be no limit in respect gained from stats , no limit in assaults 1v1 and no changes in hookers nor buildings.
    If you think we actually enjoy seeing 2 teams playing together ( 50 people ) and winning every round you are very very WRONG.
    I think you did not get it ... Well, when I said before, I was referring to The Crims' golden age, round, 9, 10, 11 ... until the 15th round at the most, after that, came changes. "Changes" in which they always benefited a small portion of players, so much that after, the game only fell.

Reduce stats? Who really raised them ?! Formerly, stats of 1vs1, it was like solo assault, so please do not come and say that it's not your fault and that it will benefit everyone. Before, although you had multi-accounts, you only used to pick up FK and milkar gangs, today if you do not join a "team" you just can not play. You depend on people who are shitting and walking for you, unless you are a camel and donate stats and once again who wins at all? Who are the beneficiaries? Is it the vast majority?

The fact of reducing, at any moment suggests the end. Thus, no significant change, once reduced, does not alter the fact that this continues to happen. The famous placebo effect.

As I recall even on multies teams were the ones that always won , most teams had at least 5 6 players and some had huge amount of helpers. Even in the gold days of TC as you call them most gangs were team gangs and regarding stats being increased? What are you talking about ? The first round after TC went from multie to single account the percentage was 10 % with no assault limit and I know because I played and won a couple of times .

And ALL THESE TYPE of games require joining a team If you want to achieve something different , this is not candy crush or flappy birds, who says different is either a noob or never played a Role playing game in his life. What we are trying to do is making the member of team important not the team itself .

"The fact of reducing, at any moment suggests the end. Thus, no significant change, once reduced, does not alter the fact that this continues to happen. The famous placebo effect." ..........I see a lot of talking and no actual feedback or solutions ...

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    Hi,

Why stats give respect?

No respect from stats should be the solution, this way stats would be for rob, defend/attack gang strategy and or solo hunt.

i dont know wich way this change could have negative impact on the game.

regards
    It is a little bit more complicated , would you like to be assaulted by a 1 k account that actually has 10 kk stats therefore 3 or 4 kk assault power? Things and changes have to be made so they make sense ... We are actually taking your suggestion in consideration but even If we are to implement it we have to change many things . I do think stats should give some respect but up to a point IF not we will have so many other problems to fix.

thanks for the feedback

Let everything come back to rounds 54-60 Attacks without limits good old hunt.
    Create a player point ranking Same ranking of points as gangs have.
    Points will be earned for:
    Robbery
    Gang robbery
    Money earned from sluts
    Money earned from buildings
    Sale of drugs on board
    For the alley

The person with the most points wins the round, Respect is no longer counted so much, but players will continue it possessed
    Because he will talk about the amount of statistics, money, the number of sluts, buildings

5, 6 players? Strange, because at this time there were two gangs of FK 100% Brazilian, and Polish, Romanian and Greek ... besides the fact that you used 10 accounts to upar 1, day 30/50 ... And when I say the great Golden age, I am not referring to this question. I mean the game's gameplay, the game was fun and you do not need anyone to achieve your goals.

I do not know if this has occurred to you, but not everyone plays for the top, because it requires investment, hours logged, assaulting and something and such, some gamblers, play just for fun, an example: 15k stats was enough, for You to kill countless players, and that was fun, people would running your guestbook and offend you because you killed him. Today, besides not being crying, anyone, just training makes more than 1kk.

The game became easy, and with that it was lost. That essence of killing a day was lost ...

---

You are reducing, it is a point, but it will not be enough to prevent the exchange of stats, even with limits. And your change, it's just for cards that win the game, those who are meeting you now, or looking for fun in killing people the game itself, does not change anything.

Any change that is made now, because of the custom you already have in The Crims, one way or another it will benefit the teams, with more stats, or less, the cards will always be the same.

If you do away with 1vs1 stats, which yields more stats than a ga, teams will benefit, since anyone who plays alone will not be able to only deal with solo theft. And when that same one, to enter the gang of a team, it will be milkado, willing or not, because the leaders left and, pluft, took milk. That's why the multi-accounts have always been beneficial to the game, because with them, you could just have fun, but when they changed the stats of 1vs1, the game only benefited the teams.
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 04-14-2017 at 05:26 PM.