Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default R94 Changelog !!!

Hola guys ,

Let's see what changes R94 will bring.

1. This round we introduce a new feature: Stock market. You can buy and sell stocks to make money.

As the name says stock market will allow you to have some fun buying and selling shares. Of course there is a limit on how many you can sell and buy , 99999, so people can't abuse it to make free respect. There are 3 types of stocks from low risk to high risk so make sure you buy the right one for you.
    The price of the stocks will be influenced by player , buy and selling , and by the game it self.

2.Gang assaults have been updated. The amount of stats you receive depends on how many times you've assaulted your opponent in the past.

How this will work , well the more times you assault one of your spies the less stats you will receive from said gang assault. We chose this option to try and stop milks but we are considering others for future rounds so If you guys have other ideas please let us know.

3.Max respect from stats is now 17000000

Well this is quite self explanatory but as I said in previous threads on Forum we are seriously considering lowering it more still this has to be done based on real numbers so we are always taking in consideration the stats that players from top 10 have at the end of the round .

4.Raves are back to normal, no more anonymous raves.

Some people agree with this one some people hate it, bottom line the feedback for this 2 rounds was quite bad and 90% was because of issues regarding raves or respect limit , people not being able to put the drugs they wanted in raves. That being said we have to work harder on stopping milks but raves will have to stay like this for the moment .

5.You can now assault someone directly from within a rave. You can only assault someone when in a rave. Once you leave the rave you can't be assaulted or assault anyone. Hence, red relations has been removed.

Ok so this is the tricky one ..... Allow me to explain why we made this crucial change in the game , well the answer is we want to make an APP and that is not possible If we have a feature where people need to open 2 or more pages to use it . Another reason would be that it is quite hard for a new player to understand how to perform an assault . There were many questions regarding how will people perform surgery or what happens If one player enters rave another leaves but I think I answered all on different threads in the past weeks but do not worry all of that was fixed and we should not have any problems, still If you have questions please post and I will answer all.

6. All gang members must have enough stats for a gang robbery or everyone will go to jail.

JAIL TIME boys .... We thought it was about time to bring this back into the game, I just hope we won't see the FK bug again. Fingers crossed and good luck finding good gang members.

7.The earnings composition from hookers has been changed. Max 30% of the earnings from a hooker will come from stats. The rest will come from your level.

I hope this change will give more people the chance to fight for top since stats will account for just 30% of the hooker production. I wanted this change because I do think the game has to be more about strategy not just pure stats. In the new future we will apply the same to buildings.

8.Single assaults between trusted accounts will not give any stats

This is mostly for 1v1 but for GA things are different since we really wanted to stop people using TRUST as a way to milk gangs. So what that means ? It means that If I make a spy make it my trust account and use it to milk a gang during the night there is a big possibility of getting banned .
    Now many of you asked what will happen If they use tertiary accounts to move the stats from trust to their accounts . FROM AN ABUSE POINT OF VIEW THAT IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES since the stats were not moved directly same as we have had before with accounts from the same IP.

9. ]This round we have 2 new items , Roofies and True Fighter

Well Roofies will allow players that want to create 1 v1 accounts faster, to lose stats instantly meanwhile True Fighter will increase Strength but reduce Charisma
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-17-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Now many of you asked what will happen If they use tertiary accounts to move the stats from trust to their accounts . FROM AN ABUSE POINT OF VIEW THAT IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES since the stats were not moved directly same as we have had before with accounts from the same IP.
    I didn't understand, so players can move stats from their spys to a terciary acc and move to ppl without getting banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post

Well Roofies will allow players that want to create 1 v1 accounts faster, to lose stats instantly meanwhile True Fighter will increase Strength but reduce Charisma

This would be interesting if the professions came back, because it's no use losing 75% of stats and soon, after a fight, or just assault recover everything again.