Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Assault Update !

Hello boys

So this round brought with it one of the biggest change in TC's history and that is the assault in rave that hunters hate and well all the other like. We are still having some issue with it , that we did not have on BETA and for that I'm very sorry. There are still 2 big issue to solve regarding the new assault system and I hope Memox can fix them in the following days. The frustrating thing is that none of these issues showed on BETA and we tested there there the system for about 2 weeks.

Now I opened this thread not to complain about the fact that we were not able to find or fix the bugs fast enough but to talk about an update that 1v1 and the Gang Assault suffered this round.

Well it seems last round after you assault 1v1 a player said player would not be able to open GA on you EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO LIMIT ON GANG ASSAULTS . This according to Memox should not have been possible since there was no limit on GA . So for most of the time we played on something that was not intended to work as such .

Many players complain that after they assault 1 v 1 a player said player can open GA on them next time they see each other in rave . Sadly as Memox pointed out to me last night this has and will be like that, since there is no limit on GA . If we are to set a limit on GA as it is for 1v1 , it would mean that once you GA a person you won't be able to 1 v 1 him and the other way around so basically bye bye milk , idea that many people are actually considering for future rounds .

That being said I'm very sorry for the problems and misunderstandings this change has caused .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-25-2017 at 02:00 PM.

So what is the point when you set 1vs1 limit to 1 time per day but GA is unlimited? Where is the announced reduction of team game? Previouse solution was better, I mean when you make 1vs1 or GA you can't attack that player once again, no matter what fight was done, limit is limit. When limit exist player should not see in rave each other (this also apply for player under protection), now is stupid, you see 1vs1 and GA button, when try make 1vs1 you lose ticket but attack not happen (due to limit). Unlimited GA is only for the benefit of the biggest teams, it's sad that you are still going in that direction.

Why not make sth like this:
    - if you don't have gang then you can make only one fight with the same palyer (1vs1 or get one GA) per TC day, after one attack player will not see in raves, like was in previouse round
    - if you have gang you can make only one 1vs1 but GA is unlimited (so milking still exist if you really want them)

Btw, on beta is bug with GA, we can't set GA to any account, when we try we get kick from rave (to outside) and see red info: you're not in rave. Don't know how it looks like on normal version, but in the start was other bug, when you make GA for some players then that players can't attack you with 1vs1, but you still can attack them unlimited times with GAs (this apply for all players participating in gang attack), and you write that it's normal? Come on, how single hunter can live with that solution?

Next problem, when you made 1vs1 fight you are not always kick from rave (sometimes you kick but its randomly), so you can stil sit in rave and other players can set GA to you, and with unlimited GA its sick, The only solution is overdose, and again, only big teams benefits from this. Can you make that after 1vs1 or GA we are always kick from rave? So:
    - for 1vs1 we are always kick from rave (plus info what was happend: win/lose/other)
    - for GA it deppends, when GA was set we get kick from rave to asault page, if not we are always kick from rave (plus info what was happend: other)

Another thing, button for 1vs1 and GA have always the sam position, when we jump to rave we see this button for short time, we can move mouse there and wait for attack, this is a great convenience for bots and makros, that buttons should change its position.
    Last edited by usuna; 04-25-2017 at 07:58 PM.

What can i tell about new system? Its lot of bugs and sometimes red relations sound not appears and even in friends list can't see red relation but you got hit. For example for me its not comfortable to hunt in this system and I fully hate it and i think so many people have same opinion about it. SO I HAVE SOLLUTION! Maybe make poll about hunting systems and we will see what people want in hunting. If it happens that most part of players like new systems keep it up fixing on system but if no change back to old one. I think we should ask people what they want and not make everything what "few" people maybe more suggested for you to make this.

Yes, infos from poll would be interesting, but poll should be obligatory - when you log to the game you must vote, so all active players will answear what they prefer. But if it has to be like it is now, however, it needs to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    Yes, infos from poll would be interesting, but poll should be obligatory - when you log to the game you must vote, so all active players will answear what they prefer. But if it has to be like it is now, however, it needs to be corrected.
    100% agree with you because not all people are using forum.

Again even tho you guys think it is " stupid " is at it should be and I explained why . I'm here to explain why the developer made a decision... Regarding POLLS , I would love for people to actually vote and help us make a decision but every time we had one it got us nowhere. Ofc we can give it another try , we just have to find a way to make it work.

Most of the problems that USUNA pointed out were fixed today and as I said in my initial post I hope will be fixed in the following days.

i agree too.

Quote Originally Posted by BobEsponja View Post
    i agree too.
    If you just connect or just create an account how would be able to understand what you are voting on ? Just a question ?! Don't get me wrong I like polls as well I just think people should understand what they are voting about no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    If you just connect or just create an account how would be able to understand what you are voting on ? Just a question ?! Don't get me wrong I like polls as well I just think people should understand what they are voting about no ?
    You can skip that accounts, I mean new accounts, accounts which have little activity (less than hour), put link to forum where you describe question more precisely (so players can read it before and make vote) or just put third option (I don't know what is hunt - which is also helpful). That poll would be more reliable, if 80% or 90% players prefers one solution that really 10% of the other players should not have an impact on it. Of course that new polls system can be use in the future for any other important things in game.
    Last edited by usuna; 04-25-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    I don't think that this idea is the best idea, personaly when someone is forcing me to do something i don't like i usualy leave. There may be some folks like me around and our target is not to loose players. But again,this is just my personal opinion.
    Last edited by ALEX; 04-26-2017 at 02:21 PM.