Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I have to agree with Alex here ... I can't make polls compulsory. I think the biggest issue here is that instead of using the forum like a normal community would, our players got used to Skype . The problem is Skype is not official and to be honest and here I'm talking about myself , everyday I have like 20 30 people writing to me .

If players want to be heard or really want something to be implemented in the game the FORUM is the way to get things done. Sadly as I said our community is used to other things and this thread is the best example. I had 20 people complaining about this change on skype but none came here to write their opinion nor to offer a suitable change .

Quote Originally Posted by ALEX View Post
    I don't think that this idea is the best idea, personaly when someone is forcing me to do something i don't like i usualy leave. There may be some folks like me around and our target is not to loose players. But again,this is just my personal opinion.
    So when you get mandatory password change command you leave the game because someone is forcing you to do something. Come one, read question and click for 2 elements it's not math exams, this game is based on mouse click, two more click for some important opinion should be not problem for anyone, you invent problems that you do not have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well I have to agree with Alex here ... I can't make polls compulsory. I think the biggest issue here is that instead of using the forum like a normal community would, our players got used to Skype . The problem is Skype is not official and to be honest and here I'm talking about myself , everyday I have like 20 30 people writing to me .

If players want to be heard or really want something to be implemented in the game the FORUM is the way to get things done. Sadly as I said our community is used to other things and this thread is the best example. I had 20 people complaining about this change on skype but none came here to write their opinion nor to offer a suitable change .
    No, players are realy lazy, even pro don't came here and put opinion, so that why your pollls have little data. Of course I don't mean to making new polls every couple of days, but one per round or more rounds (when something is important) may be mandatory. You can even put one answer like: "I don't have opinion and take me away from here". When poll will finished you can filter received data (skip new accounts, not active accounts, etc.) and public result. Really, people do not even came here to report bugs and you think they will come and vote? It's just only a suggestion of how to get really representative data, not forced something from a narrow group of people.

I will ask Memox if something like that could be done for future rounds cause it is not a bad idea. The more info we have the more we can improve.